For sale
Skeet
2017-04-23 11:05:11 UTC
CO2 controller..
15 ft. remote senso,r Generalized CO2 levels displayed by blinking LED
Detects PPM levels in increments of 100

$150.00

4 Led grow lights

225 LED Quad-Band Grow Light Panel Blue Red Orange White Hydropon

$50.00 each.
Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Skeet
2017-04-23 11:42:40 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
CO2 controller..
15 ft. remote senso,r Generalized CO2 levels displayed by blinking LED
Detects PPM levels in increments of 100
$150.00
4 Led grow lights
225 LED Quad-Band Grow Light Panel Blue Red Orange White Hydropon
$50.00 each.
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 11:52:56 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
2017-04-23 11:58:56 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side. A double agent if
you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 12:29:34 UTC
Skeet <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

[...]
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 13:23:44 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
2017-04-23 14:04:47 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside and build that fence I
been putting off.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 14:12:39 UTC

Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside
and build that fence I been putting off.
Make sure that you hit the right nail with that hammer.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
2017-04-23 14:36:29 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside
and build that fence I been putting off.
Make sure that you hit the right nail with that hammer.
That part is done, just got to get it where it belongs. Some posthole
digging.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 14:51:14 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside
and build that fence I been putting off.
Make sure that you hit the right nail with that hammer.
That part is done, just got to get it where it belongs.
Some posthole digging.
If you dig too far you'll come out in China.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
I'll hang a left and stop by for a visit.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 15:34:31 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Underground bunker. I was really always on his side.
A double agent if you will. What happens now is top sekret.
Not torture, surely?
I can't afford to say at this time. Fake news and all that ya know.
Hokay, mum's the word. Maintain plausible deniability.
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside
and build that fence I been putting off.
Make sure that you hit the right nail with that hammer.
That part is done, just got to get it where it belongs.
Some posthole digging.
If you dig too far you'll come out in China.
I'll hang a left and stop by for a visit.
You'll be welcome, bring beer.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Skeet
Fizzy pop or the dark stuff?
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 19:18:57 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Gonna be a hot one today. May just get outside
and build that fence I been putting off.
Make sure that you hit the right nail with that hammer.
That part is done, just got to get it where it belongs.
Some posthole digging.
If you dig too far you'll come out in China.
I'll hang a left and stop by for a visit.
You'll be welcome, bring beer.
Fizzy pop or the dark stuff?
As black as your hat, if you can find it over there.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
roach
thats spooky
Siri Cruise
2017-04-23 16:04:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Audrey's dentist boyfriend. He's the leader of the plaque.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
Sn!pe
2017-04-23 19:20:44 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Skeet
Post by Janithor
Where's Fakey been lately? He's almost disappeared.
Like all of them, he is over. They come and they go. Hate never
survives long. As leader of this group I had to banish him.
Where did you send him?
Audrey's dentist boyfriend. He's the leader of the plaque.
Fakey deserves root canal treatment without anaesthetic.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Janithor
2017-04-24 00:48:53 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
As leader of this group
lol, good one.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-04-24 05:06:35 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
As leader of this group
lol, good one.
Set him straight... acquaint him with his roll.
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2017

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeet
2017-04-24 13:07:41 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 22:06:35 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Many have tried, all have failed.
%
2017-04-26 02:47:33 UTC
Post by Skeet
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 22:06:35 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
i would disagree but i kicked your ass in a different group
Skeet
2017-04-26 03:27:29 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
As leader of this group
lol, good one.
Set him straight... acquaint him with his roll.
Many have tried, all have failed.
i would disagree but i kicked your ass in a different group
So thay say, but it has never happened.

Checky doesn't like to talk about it. Back in the day when I saved him
from a UDP.
%
you backed down from me in the second week
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-04-29 18:21:26 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
As leader of this group
lol, good one.
Set him straight... acquaint him with his roll.
Many have tried, all have failed.
i would disagree but i kicked your ass in a different group
So thay say, but it has never happened.
Checky doesn't like to talk about it. Back in the day when I saved him
from a UDP.
Interesting, I didn't know individuals could be UDP'd.

Anyway, how much does it cost for a pot distribution license? I was told
nearly $250,000. That price must be for wide distribution and not local?

Any links on this topic would be appreciated.
Skeet
2017-04-30 12:49:38 UTC
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:21:26 -0500, "Ms Kitty, DoW #6"
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Skeet
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/business-license-applicants-retail-marijuana-2

https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-business-licensing-center/marijuana-licenses/retail-marijuana.html

http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/09/colorado-marijuana-license-application-purchase-limits-edibles-nonresident-marijuana/25773/
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-05-01 16:01:07 UTC
Post by Skeet
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Anyway, how much does it cost for a pot distribution license? I was told
nearly $250,000. That price must be for wide distribution and not local?
Any links on this topic would be appreciated.
https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/business-license-applicants-retail-marijuana-2
https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-business-licensing-center/marijuana-licenses/retail-marijuana.html
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/09/colorado-marijuana-license-application-purchase-limits-edibles-nonresident-marijuana/25773/
Thanks for the links.
Apparently I have to live there for one year before I apply. :-(
The only way around it is to find a business partner who lives there.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-05-03 06:29:52 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@dow.six
says...
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Skeet
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Anyway, how much does it cost for a pot distribution license? I was told
nearly $250,000. That price must be for wide distribution and not local?
Any links on this topic would be appreciated.
https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/business-license-applicants-retail-marijuana-2
https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/denver-business-licensing-center/marijuana-licenses/retail-marijuana.html
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/09/colorado-marijuana-license-application-purchase-limits-edibles-nonresident-marijuana/25773/
Thanks for the links.
Apparently I have to live there for one year before I apply. :-(
The only way around it is to find a business partner who lives there.
So you want to go into the drug business now?
--
Checkmate
Usenet author, poet, comedian, and philosopher.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
turkey
Heh, get in line.
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-05-04 16:28:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Thanks for the links.
Apparently I have to live there for one year before I apply. :-(
The only way around it is to find a business partner who lives there.
So you want to go into the drug business now?
It's better than becoming a senator for my state. But I would be much more
proud (and less rich) if I became a legal distributor. I don't have the
"lack of morals" to be in government. :-(
turkey
Or a snowballs chance in hell of doing either career changes.
%
2017-05-04 16:53:50 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Thanks for the links.
Apparently I have to live there for one year before I apply. :-(
The only way around it is to find a business partner who lives there.
So you want to go into the drug business now?
It's better than becoming a senator for my state. But I would be
much more proud (and less rich) if I became a legal distributor. I
don't have the "lack of morals" to be in government. :-(
well i for one think you have lots of lack

Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-05-01 08:27:07 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Skeet
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Skeet
As leader of this group
lol, good one.
Set him straight... acquaint him with his roll.
Many have tried, all have failed.
i would disagree but i kicked your ass in a different group
So thay say, but it has never happened.
Checky doesn't like to talk about it. Back in the day when I saved him
from a UDP.
Interesting, I didn't know individuals could be UDP'd.
Skeeter's full of shit, as usual.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate, DoW #1

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-04-23 15:54:29 UTC
Post by Skeet
CO2 controller..
15 ft. remote senso,r Generalized CO2 levels displayed by blinking LED
Detects PPM levels in increments of 100
$150.00
4 Led grow lights
225 LED Quad-Band Grow Light Panel Blue Red Orange White Hydropon
$50.00 each.
Wow, I cannot believe it! Since I live in Hell and cannot grow, I am going
to have to pass.

I could take the plants, it would be my community service. :-)
Skeet
I sold the babys. The rest got but into budder.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-04-23 16:37:17 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Skeet
CO2 controller..
15 ft. remote senso,r Generalized CO2 levels displayed by blinking LED
Detects PPM levels in increments of 100
$150.00
4 Led grow lights
225 LED Quad-Band Grow Light Panel Blue Red Orange White Hydropon
$50.00 each.
Wow, I cannot believe it! Since I live in Hell and cannot grow, I am going
to have to pass.
I could take the plants, it would be my community service. :-)
I can't believe he's done a complete 180 on the pot life, but I have no
doubts that that will be a good thing.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-04-23 17:41:28 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I can't believe he's done a complete 180 on the pot life, but I have no
doubts that that will be a good thing.
I think I managed to convince him that he was
a addict whose entire life revolved around pot.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Skeet
You are the reason one would want to stay high.
Skeet
Gotta do what ya gotta do.
Sn!pe

^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Inky Agog
2017-05-01 16:13:58 UTC
Post by Skeet
CO2 controller..
15 ft. remote senso,r Generalized CO2 levels displayed by blinking LED
Detects PPM levels in increments of 100
$150.00
4 Led grow lights
225 LED Quad-Band Grow Light Panel Blue Red Orange White Hydropon
$50.00 each.
What is the chemical formula for nitrous?
-
ZR
-