Emmett -- batten down the tent, tropical storm coming your way.
Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
2012-05-27 19:36:56 UTC
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.

Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-27 20:20:54 UTC
On May 27, 3:36 pm, Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
2012-05-27 20:27:35 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like your attitude, Emmett!! I think the weather service assholes are
so desperate to act like some big, important muckity-mucks that they call
just about every patch of clouds and rain a tropical storm these days.
They put out those dumb lists of how many tropical storms and hurricanes
are going to happen then they have to pad the list with any little windy
and cloudy day by calling it a tropical storm just to make the list seem
valid. Duh! And millions of dumbass Americans fall for it.
Sir Gregory
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-27 20:32:02 UTC
On May 27, 4:27 pm, Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like your attitude, Emmett!!  I think the weather service assholes are
so desperate to act like some big, important muckity-mucks that they call
just about every patch of clouds and rain a tropical storm these days.
They put out those dumb lists of how many tropical storms and hurricanes
are going to happen then they have to pad the list with any little windy
and cloudy day by calling it a tropical storm just to make the list seem
valid. Duh! And millions of dumbass Americans fall for it.
I am a member of a local Railroad message group and most of the
conductors think that this storm has been over-hyped
Sir Gregory
Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
2012-05-27 20:38:46 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damned straight! I've been through probably about 20 so-called hurricanes
and tropical storms aboard my boat. Even rode out Andrew and it was way
overhyped. It was only strong in about a ten-mile diameter circle. The eye
passed by me about 25 miles to the north and we only got sustained winds
of about fifty-sixty MPH.

The assholes blocked everybody from entering the Keys for a whole day and
made them wait in Homestead by closing the 18-mile stretch into the Keys.
They said the Keys were *gone*. Fucking idiots and liars! There weren't
even any trees down - just a few branches in the upper Keys and nothing at
all down in the middle and lower Keys. No power lines down either. There
were some power outages because most of the electricity comes from the
mainland and some of those lines went down.
Sir Gregory
Albätross
2012-05-28 00:52:21 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
That sure explains why power has been on and off in Palm Bay and
Melbourne tonight.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

--

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

Emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma admits that everyone hated him:

"albatross, you seem to hate me like all the others did back then."

Emmett Earl Gulley Jr. threatens to kill me:

"I would go after albatross whether he had a gun or not, that's how
much he has pissed me off."

"You need to shut the fuck up or i will kill you when i track you down
to put you in jail."

Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like your attitude, Emmett!! ?I think the weather service assholes are
so desperate to act like some big, important muckity-mucks that they call
just about every patch of clouds and rain a tropical storm these days.
They put out those dumb lists of how many tropical storms and hurricanes
are going to happen then they have to pad the list with any little windy
and cloudy day by calling it a tropical storm just to make the list seem
valid. Duh! And millions of dumbass Americans fall for it.
I am a member of a local Railroad message group and most of the
conductors think that this storm has been over-hyped
That sure explains why power has been on and off in Palm Bay and
Melbourne tonight.
We all know how well railroad conductors can predict the weather.
--
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore | ?????????????????????????????????
| ?????????????????????????????????
Black Helicopter Repair Services | ??? 3 4 1 4 2 ???? 6 9 0 6 9 ???
Bit
2012-05-28 15:41:37 UTC
We all <SLAP>
You're a lying diddler, you ran away like a pussy! LOL

I'd like to send thanks to all the trolls, froggers and whackjobs
that make Usenet the barometer of the human condition that it is.
From "2012, Year of the Bit Rot" | $129.95 in hardcover and paperback
Gary L Burnore
2012-05-28 19:39:16 UTC
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
--
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore | ?????????????????????????????????
Bit
From "2012, Year of the Bit Rot" | $129.95 in hardcover and paperback
Bit Rot
2012-05-28 21:54:52 UTC
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.

It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.

Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
--
"That's what happens when you take on the power structure of AUK.
It's crooked and evil" --Anon-Hall <jpopuh$v45$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
Anon
2012-05-28 22:04:13 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Uh huh. Bulging, right.

Who am I, Bitty Tard? Go on, you *know* you want to outer-filth me. And you
would, if you weren't such an impotent clueless kook.

So all you can do is keep chasing ghosts and keep ooooonnnnnnnn guessing.
--
Who is Gary Lee Burnore?

Gary Lee Burnore is a nasty net.stalker who is so deeply involved in
net.stalking and harassment that he's gone to the trouble of setting
up his own NNTP server and inviting all his psychologically-troubled
friends to use it.

Gary Lee Burnore
137 Meadowbrook Lane
Davidson, NC 28036

SSN: 316-70-3613
DOB: 10-13-1957
BORN: Southbend, IN

Operator of the Databasix.com NNTP server, and the following domains:
netbasix.net
usfast.net
ncfast.net

Databasix.com was recently shut down and has purportedly been bought
and set up again by another person of similar ilk as Gary Lee Burnore.
Some believe it is Mr. Burnore, under a false name. This is bolstered
by the fact that nntpd.databasix.com is hosted on a DSL connection
with IP address 74.211.246.36 (dsl211-246-036.clt1.dsl.speakeasy.net),
a MegaPath (formerly SpeakEasy) IP address in Charlotte, NC. This IP
address is 'coincidentally' very close to the other IP addresses
Gary Lee Burnore is using for other domains of his.

Gary Lee Burnore was convicted of sexually molesting a minor in 1997
in California.

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Lee Burnore's police confession:
http://bayimg.com/PANCHAaBd

His conviction brought with it the requirement that he register for
life as a sexual offender in any state he resided in:

Gary Lee Burnore's signed Sexual Offender Registration form:
http://bayimg.com/nanioAAbD

The above, zoomed in:
http://bayimg.com/OANiMAABD

Rather than face what he'd done, Gary Lee Burnore violated his
probation to avoid the consequences of his sexual offender
conviction and its lifetime registration requirement. He secretly
absconded from CA to NC; attempted to evade his probation officer;
failed to register as a convicted sexual offender; failed to
attend court-ordered psychological counseling; and tried to evade
paying victim restitution. For his efforts, CA hauled him back
into court and petitioned to revoke his probation:

Petition To Revoke Probation Pages 1-3
http://bayimg.com/LaNihAaBd
http://bayimg.com/laniLAABd
http://bayimg.com/LANiOAabd

Because of a misclarification in the legalese between the California
Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision (CA ICAOS) board and
the NC ICAOS board, Gary Lee Burnore was able to get his conviction
pleaded down to "Assault On Female" in North Carolina (except for
that, he'd be listed on the NC Department of Corrections website as a
Convicted Sexual Offender, registered for life as a sexual predator):

North Carolina Department Of Corrections (NC DOC):
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Short URL:
http://goo.gl/FSN0W

You'll notice on the website directly above that Gary Lee Burnore is
listed as a "California Interstate Compact Offender".

There are only three ways to get listed on the CA ICAOS list:
Narcotics Offender
Arson Offender
Sexual Offender

Gary Lee Burnore, despite his denials, is a convicted sexual offender,
and we know this from the scanned documents above, and because he
REMAINS on the NC Department of Corrections website as a California
Interstate Compact Offender. If he were either of the other two types
of offender (Narcotics, Arson), he'd have aged off the CA ICAOS
list by now, but convicted sexual offenders are listed for life.

Gary Lee Burnore's PGP-signed confessional post:
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jun99/msg00146.html

Gary Lee Burnore now disavows having made that confessional PGP-signed
post, and has for years asserted that the child he was convicted of
molesting either seduced him into doing what he did, or sexually
assaulted him as he slept (he's made both claims), as well as claiming
that _none_ of it happened, that it was all a plot by someone he'd
harassed online, that he'd never spent any time in prison... except
he forgets his NC DOC record, and the CA ICAOS listing reflected
therein.

More reading material:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b7ab18a19c1d0bdc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7911259ccad1dc09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0830c4bd6ec481c7

We interrupt this broadcast for important news from Gary L Burnore
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Betcha the Anon-coward responded to your post within 10 - 15 minutes, tops.

He's that much owned, hey!
"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."
Checkmate
2012-05-29 04:02:06 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Betcha the Anon-coward responded to your post within 10 - 15 minutes, tops.
He's that much owned, hey!
Not many people read anything from that little pussy anyway. Anyone too
timid to even flame someone with a fictitious Usenet nym has got to be a
real panty-wearing little cunt.
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
all rights reserved
Ms. Kitty

Ms. Kitty
Bit Rot
2012-05-29 13:46:59 UTC
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Betcha the Anon-coward responded to your post within 10 - 15 minutes, tops.
He's that much owned, hey!
Not many people read anything from that little pussy anyway. Anyone too
timid to even flame someone with a fictitious Usenet nym has got to be a
real panty-wearing little cunt.
Those 3 worn out sigs are making him nuts. He's crazy to outer-filth and go
real life on someone new, but he just can't cut the mustard.

<snicker> ^
Bit Rot
2012-05-29 13:40:23 UTC
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Betcha the Anon-coward responded to your post within 10 - 15 minutes, tops.
Half that.
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
He's that much owned, hey!
He counts the days between plonk and unplonk and perks right up when I give
him the love[tm].

Hey!

.
Anon
2012-05-29 13:44:54 UTC
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's Scatboi and he's too brain dead to care, his gay lame
droppings aren't worth a read let alone a fup - rock hard boring,
select the 'max-ignore' setting.
It's Anon the pusspuss and Craptain Neal who loathe no attention.
They spin nicely when you wind their key up.
Anon's eyes are bulging just reading this; he's that starved for the love.
Betcha the Anon-coward responded to your post within 10 - 15 minutes, tops.
Half that.
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
He's that much owned, hey!
He counts the days between plonk and unplonk and perks right up when I give
him the love[tm].
Days?! Hours, and sometimes mere minutes, cowardly plonk-mad kook.
Post by Bit Rot
Hey!
Indeed.
--
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

WHO IS 'MEAT PLOW' from Alt.Usenet.Kooks (AUK)?

The obese, abusive, ugly, snaggle-toothed, giant-headed, stalking, gay
'bear' biker retard who likes to surf gay porn sites as 'BlancoBear' while
wearing only assless chaps, a ball gag, and a colostomy bag:

William Malone Griffith, Jr.
(aka Milt, Meat Plow, BlancoBear, ***@petitmorte.net, Tripp)
308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023

Some of this sick fuck's best work, and comments from others about him:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.buzzard.rules/msg/f630759d6303a19d

Meat Plow on a stalking holiday excursion, 15 to 22 Aug 2011:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/03314ab006d88a5f
Date 06 Aug 2011
Title: Guess who is going to be in West Palm Beach?
"ME! Got a couple friends who invited me down for a few days. Shit that's
only 60 miles south of Melbourne LMAO!"

Never mind that West Palm Beach, FL is 110 miles (not 60 miles) from
Melbourne, FL.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c1438fbeda11457f
Date 06 Aug 2011
Title: Guess who is going to be in West Palm Beach?
"Got my itinerary set on Expidia. Will be at PBI on August the 15th at
11:30 am. Got a nice 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee reserved. I'm hoping to make
it up to Melbourne (Albatross hit my email) before the 20th when I have to
return."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/43855b424693fa60
Date 17 Aug 2011
Title: MEAT-PLOW LIED AGAIN! (and gets smacked down YET AGAIN!)
"I have several videos and pictures of him riding and what I'm sure pie the
location of his tent."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/19e83b3eb6233fe2
Date 21 Aug 2011
Title: Emmy takes the day off.
"Well I leave tomorrow at around 7:am. Got some nice video and still pix of
the little shitty pants. There will be another Youtube video soon"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/4b455459fe093ee3
Date 22 Aug 2011
Title: Ahhhh good to be home
"Had a very interesting time in Melbourne."

Hmmm... only one and a half days 'visiting friends in West Palm Beach' (if
he was ever there to begin with), and the rest of his time in Florida spent
real-life stalking. He even extended his stay by two days, so he could get
in more stalking.
--------------------

Meat Plow The Pissbum wants to sue a chronically homeless, half-retarded
midget bum for his food stamps!

But Willy's too poor to sue anyone. So all he can do is have a mental
meltdown, instead.

Sucks to be Willy.
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/fd00564c13e27c3a
Date 10 Sep 2011
Title: Meat-plow's real name has been confirmed!!!!!!!!
"If I want to spend the money he will end up in US District Court in Akron
Ohio. If he doesn't show it will be a default win. I will also stipulate in
my case that any current money including food stamps be garnished and liens
be placed on any future employment he procures basically owning his life
until his death."

And even in the face of overwhelming evidence that Willy is melting down, he
persists:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/690784341c77f706
Date 13 Sep 2011
Title: emma says he will NARC friends out to save own ass
"When the case gets to US District court..."
--------------------

Evidence that Meat Plow is William Malone Griffith, II:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5650f8e1e7dedefa

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/e52ffbb346f5b764

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a94a2a11df601e39

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/ef80aad2e7db945d

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/f5b2f610c645c594

Meat Plow personal info:
--------------------
Birthdate: Oct 3, 1955

Amateur Radio callsign N8NCX
Technician Plus
(2 meter, 6 meter)
--------------------

--------------------
Photo of MeatPlow in Belden Village Music store (his sister's music store):
(Note the guitars in the background, the planet-sized head,
the rotten-Chiclet teeth, and general look of retardation)
http://www.productwiki.com/william-malone-griffith-ii/lists/

Photo of William Malone Griffith, Jr. from uffnet.com:
(Note that it's the same person as in the photo above)

He's got his father's nose and eyes:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?pid=2527782
--------------------

Meat Plow email addresses:
--------------------
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305113423/http://www.k1hk.org/ugb_archive3.html
"Bill N8NCX ***@neo.rr.com"

wgriffit at neo.rr.com (neo = North East Ohio)
mhywattt at yahoo.com
mhywatt at yahoo.com
--------------------

Meat Plow's brushes with the law:
--------------------
1}
https://www.starkcountycjis.org/crim/cjis_crim_traf_search?search_flag=case&pass_case_year=2002&pass_case_type=VBD&pass_case_no=11543
2002-VBD-11543 WILLIAM M GRIFFITH 308 10TH ST NE NORTH CANTON OH 44720

2}
https://www.starkcountycjis.org/civil/cjis_civil_search_modified?l_start=1&c_l_radio=c&case_year=2009&case_no=03533
2009-CVF-3533 FIA CARD SERVICES NA vs GRIFFITH II, WILLIAM M
--------------------

Meat Plow quotes:
--------------------
Meat Plow, explaining that his computer has no Master Boot Record
because he runs Mandriva 2010, not Windows:
"Wouldn't know, it's been months since I've booted a Windoze OS."

Meat Plow describes his high-powered legal team:
"You know i have a legal team who specializes in internet law. And I won't
hesitate to get them in on the action."

Meat Plow losing his connection to reality, insinuating that he's law
enforcement:
"I could be LE posing as Meat Plow. It can't be dis-proven."

Meat Plow visits a massage parlor for a Happy Ending massage.
But they refused to give him a Happy Ending his second time there.
That explains why he's gay, he's so repulsive that he can't even PAY for
HAND JOBS from women.

http://www.clreviews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11679
"One time I got a HE, and the 2nd time I didn't. I was asked if I was there
both times and said I was. That's is why I didn't know if I said something
wrong the 2nd time which made me not get a HE."

Well, at least we know what he does with his weekends.
--------------------

Oh, William, what would yer family say if they learned yer secrets?

Mother:
.----------------------------.
Catherine & Angelo Griffith

4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-494-5785
'----------------------------'

Wife († 1994):
.----------------------------.
Julia M. Griffith

308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023
'----------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------------.
Pamela L. & Roger R. Werling
{ son Todd E. Werling (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ son Chris (Kennesaw, GA) }
{ son Keith (Ft. Wayne, IN) }
{ grandson Easton }
{ grandson Zakary }
{ granddaughter Camella }

7704 Bisque Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-3501
260-489-6086
'----------------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------------------.
Cheryl J. & Jason 'Sparky' Humberto E. Rivera
{ daughter Christina }
{ daughter Rosalio (North Canton, OH) }
{ daughter Maria (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Len Gray (Ft. Worth, TX) }

5225 Echo Valley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-9702
Belden Village Music Store
6787 Wales Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
beldenvillagemusic.com
330-497-9292
Rosalio B & Maria I Rivera
444 Wales Rd. NE
Massillon, OH 44646-5875
330-833-4291
PO Box 35093
Canton, OH 44735
'----------------------------------------------'

Sister:
.---------------------------------------.
Carol L. & Ric A. Campbell
{ son Richard }
{ son Christopher (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Brandon († 30 May 1996) }
{ daughter Erin }

6794 William Tell Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6546
330-497-7980
330-499-5107
---------------------------------------
PO Box 36473
Canton, OH 44735
'---------------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------.
Christine H. & Shelton M. Vick
{ son Matthew }

3915 Harvard Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709-1538
330-493-5645
----------------------------------
Re/Max Edge Realty
North Canton / Massillon / Canton
Realtor Christine H. Vick

6929 Portage St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6535
330-236-5100
888-830-6509 (fax)
330-904-0883 (cell)
www.MyOhioHomeFinder.com
***@gmail.com
'----------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------.
Angela C. & Mark Warshefski

11 SE 12th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
954-785-4716
----------------------------
4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-942-0584
'----------------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------------.
Eddy Dailey

Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
-------------------------
Bergholz Financial Corp.
dba SuperMart
PO Box 545
524 Garfield St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------------'

Cousin:
.--------------------.
Donna L. Dailey

524 5th St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2416
--------------------
Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
--------------------
Bergholz, OH EMT
'--------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------.
Bill & Joyce Leas
{ son Billy }

243 2nd St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------'

Niece:
.---------------------------.
Rachel & Adam T. Livengood
{ son Lukas }
{ daughter Lauren }

6342 Palmer Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-497-7754
'---------------------------'

Aunt:
.--------------------------.
Emma Jean Griffith-Dailey
Bergholz, OH
'--------------------------'

Izzatchoo, or yer dead daddy?
.--------------------------------.
William M. Griffith

between 3rd and 4th St.
between Monroe and Lincoln Ave.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2539
'--------------------------------'

What would yer landlord for 308 10th St. NE,
North Canton, OH say if they learned yer secrets?
.----------------------------.
David S. and Joan R. Shaner

2095 Waterbury Dr.
Uniontown OH 44312
330-699-4042
'----------------------------'

What would the employees at yer family's
business say if they learned yer secrets?
.-----------------------------------------.
Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
aka Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration (defunct)
aka Ohio Kentucky Coal Company (defunct)

5112 Portage St. NW
Canton, OH 44720-6856
(330) 494-8810
(330) 497-7980
110 E. Lowry Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
(800) BUY 4 OIL
(800) 289-4645
(859) 223-5656
(859) 223-5946
(859) 276-0699 (fax)
(859) 276-3500
(859) 276-4080
http://www.ohiokentuckyoil.com
***@insightbb.com
***@ohiokentuckyoil.net
'-----------------------------------------'

----------
Oh, but wait, Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration is no longer incorporated in Ohio:
Daddy Griffith's petrol exploration company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:384125

Nor are any of the other businesses yer daddy started. You let them all
fail:
Daddy Griffith's stables (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377966

Daddy Griffith's motel business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377965

Daddy Griffith's drilling company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:347837

Daddy Griffith's metals business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:552193

And Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation is on its last legs, inundated with
securities fraud lawsuits and EPA lawsuits. It's barred from soliciting
investors in Tennessee due to securities fraud, it's under investigation in
Ohio and Kentucky, it owns no oil assets or wells, and it no longer does any
of its own drilling. It'll be gone soon, too.

Cases against Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation:
http://yosemite.epa.gov/OA/RHC/EPAAdmin.nsf/Filings/E87FFA3104127F2A85257799001B84FC/%24File/CAFO.pdf
http://yosemite.epa.gov/OA/RHC/EPAAdmin.nsf/Filings/F516C33F2A6E5E218525785C001B829E/%24File/CAFO.pdf
http://yosemite.epa.gov/OA/RHC/EPAAdmin.nsf/All+Dockets+by+Case+Number/CWA-04-2011-5006
http://yosemite.epa.gov/OA/RHC/EPAAdmin.nsf/All+Dockets+by+Case+Number/SDWA-04-2010-1011(b)

http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/case_reports/rptPendingDistrict_OHN.pdf
Judge John R. Adams
09-4315 Gregory Nolfi, et al. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4316 Gregory Nolfi, et al. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4317 Fencorp, Co. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4320 Fencorp, Co. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4321 Fencorp, Co. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4322 Fencorp, Co. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
09-4323 Gregory Nolfi, et al. v. Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation

http://www.legalmetric.com/cases/securities/ohnd/ohnd_506cv00260.html
"Judgment in the amount of $296,318.00; Judgment for the amount of
$1,481,591.00; Judgment in the amount of $1,404,769.00"
Whoa... that's $3,182,678.00 in judgments and liens against you, yer family
and yer family company, from just one plaintiff.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=2&xmldoc=20081466562FSupp2d904_11397.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR&SizeDisp=7
"...Defendants' knowingly fraudulent scheme to publicly solicit investments
in their oil and gas securities through a series of fraudulent
misrepresentations..."

And more EPA fines are on the way:
11 July 2011:
http://173.201.23.133/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2181:workers-respond-to-oil-spill-in-allons&catid=115:local&Itemid=181

Why, OKOC is so near bankruptcy that they've not flown their 1976 Rockwell
International Turbo Commander 690B twin-engine turboprop airplane since
Tuesday, August 11 2009:
http://helloflight.com/flights/n711pb/
http://nl.flightaware.com/live/flight/N711PB

And YOU have squandered everything Daddy Griffith earned from his
businesses, so yer now poor, adding insult to injury.
----------

You being poor is why you issued the following. You knew you didn't have ten
thousand dollars or so to defend yerself against yet another lawsuit:

William Malone Griffith, II's grovelfest of an apology for being a libeling,
defaming fucktard stauker stupid enough to libel and defame attorney Charles
Novins, Esq.:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/8d753c94bd612f4e
http://www.freak-search.com/en/thread/3859383/meat_plow_exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c9fccf0d1ab26ace

Title: Apology to Charles Novins

The witnesses to this abject, groveling apology:

Angela Griffith = Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

Catherine Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s mother

Julia M. Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s dead wife

Cheri Griffith = Cheryl J. Griffith-Rivera, William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s
sister

Justin M. Griffith = ?

Kristy Griffith = Christine H. Griffith-Vick, William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s
sister
-----
Questions yet to be answered:
Who is Justin M. Griffith?

Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski came all the way from Pompano Beach, Florida
to witness and sign MeatPlow's apology letter?

How did his dead wife witness and sign the apology letter?

Or did William Malone Griffith, Jr. forge the witness signatures, which
would indicate some level of insincerity in the apology?

If William Malone Griffith, Jr. did indeed forge the witness signatures, is
his family cognizant of him using them in this way?

Is Charles S. Novins, Esq. cognizant that the witness signatures were
forged?

Who is Deborah Ann Griffith?

Who is Diana Rosemont from California?
-----
Who is Sherri Renee Christie, William D. Christie (age 54) and Lillie L.
Christie, and how are they associated with William Malone Griffith, II?

1345 Bison St. NW
Massillon, OH 44647
330-833-5313 (Sherri)
330-837-4967 (William)

2524 Meadows Ave NW
Apt. 4
Massillon, OH 44647

PO Box 36221
Canton, OH 44735
-----
It's time for a digital enema to flush this turd named William Malone
Griffith, II out of the system.

The exit is -.

'-----.
.---. .-----. |
| | '---. | |
'-. `-----|-' |
'------------->
thataway
I Bought DataBasix
2012-05-30 12:06:13 UTC
Post by Gary L Burnore
We all <SLAP>
You'r[SLAP]
Get some new material or I'll ignore you. I KNOW you don't want that.
That's[sneck]
He's got you so wound up you post twice.

SPNAK!!!!!1!
***@databasix.com
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-28 20:21:43 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
sure is funny how no power outages were reported you fucking dumbass.
In fact, the storm didn't even get to what they said it would for
brevard county anyways.

SMACKDOWN!!! YOU LOST AGAIN!!!
"i think you need to shut the fuck up before i kick your damn ass."
Gary L Burnore
2012-05-28 20:46:36 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
Must be sad to think a smackdown is that weather changes. It's the best
you can do, so it makes sense for you.
--
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore | ?????????????????????????????????
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-28 21:55:59 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
makes sense why you are dodging the police again isn't it fucktard
molester????

YEP, you are required to register in SC according to the federal laws
that are retro active for everybody like you
                How you look depends on where you go.
                                 |  ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore                  |  ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L Burnore
2012-05-28 22:22:34 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like your attitude, Emmett!! ?I think the weather service assholes are
so desperate to act like some big, important muckity-mucks that they call
just about every patch of clouds and rain a tropical storm these days.
They put out those dumb lists of how many tropical storms and hurricanes
are going to happen then they have to pad the list with any little windy
and cloudy day by calling it a tropical storm just to make the list seem
valid. Duh! And millions of dumbass Americans fall for it.
I am a member of a local Railroad message group and most of the
conductors think that this storm has been over-hyped
That sure explains why power has been on and off in Palm Bay and
Melbourne tonight.
sure is funny how no power outages were reported you fucking dumbass.
In fact, the storm didn't even get to what they said it would for
brevard county anyways.
SMACKDOWN!!! YOU LOST AGAIN!!!
Must be sad to think a smackdown is that weather changes.  It's the best
you can do, so it makes sense for you.
makes sense why you are dodging the police again isn't it fucktard
molester????
YEP, you are required to register in SC according to the federal laws
that are retro active for everybody like you
                How you look depends on where you go.
                                 |  ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore                  |  ?????????????????????????????????
                                 |  ?????????????????????????????????
Black Helicopter Repair Services |  ??? 3 4 1 4 2  ???? 6 9 0 6 9 ???
                                 |     Official Proof of Purchase
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Gary L. Burnore | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Services | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Albätross
2012-05-29 00:30:02 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:55:59 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
Hey emma speaking of you being a pervert and all how is your friend
Robert Dowell doing? I just looked him up:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=29786

5'8 and 208 pounds he is sure getting fat since his release as he only
weighed 162 then. So did he get a job yet or is he still mooching off
his mommy and daddy? And I notice he sure seems to be avoiding you.
Post by Emmett BADASS Gulley
YEP, you are required to register in SC according to the federal laws
that are retro active for everybody like you
emma if he were required to register then he would have had to
register after your claim of narcing him out to the local authorities
up there. SMACKDOWN!!!
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

--

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

Emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma admits that everyone hated him:

"albatross, you seem to hate me like all the others did back then."

Emmett Earl Gulley Jr. threatens to kill me:

"I would go after albatross whether he had a gun or not, that's how
much he has pissed me off."

"You need to shut the fuck up or i will kill you when i track you down
to put you in jail."

Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
Sure funny how you ignored the thread where I kicked you in the balls
with the FPL outage map.

Post by Albätross
On Sun, 27 May 2012 13:32:02 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
[Space n Crappantz poast showing what's in his brain snipped]
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
[...]
He doesn't have a choice but to ignore it.
--
***@databasix.com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ?????????????????????????????????
Gary L. Burnore | ?????????????????????????????????
Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
2012-05-27 23:16:13 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very existance, because that is as much of an
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother you did jail time for.
"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-27 23:31:44 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very existance, because that is as much of an
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.

Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.

you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Bit Rot
2012-05-27 23:52:58 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance, because that is as much of an
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother
you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
Liar.
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY EMMETT
RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-27 23:55:46 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance, because that is as much of an
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother
you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
Liar.
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY EMMETT
RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
ROTFLMAO!!! That's not a criminal case and guilty is not on the page
you damn fucking dumbass LIAR!!!!

More proof that you don't know shit and don't have proof to back up
your claims
Post by Bit Rot
"That's what happens when you take on the power structure of AUK.
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-28 00:02:38 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance, because that is as much of an
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother
you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
Liar.
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY EMMETT
RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
Hey Tommy. Here is the register of actions from that case. a register
of actions is basically a log of everything that goes on in a case:

10/16/1989 10 1 CONVERSION: DOCKET LINES 560
101689 1 CIVIL COVER SHEET PET
101689 2 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION W/STMNT
PET
101689 3 FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT M GULLEY PET
101689 4 AFDVT & REQUEST WAIVER OF FEES &
PET
101689 MOTION: TAX COSTS
101689 5 TEMP INJUNCT FOR PROTECTION JWW 10-16
101689 NTC HRG: INJUNCT FOR PROTECT MB 11-14 8:45 M
101689 C/C INJUNCT FOR PROTECT ISSD PET/SHERIFF &
101689 MELBOURNE POLICE DEPT
102389 6 C/C TEMP INJUNCT FOR PROTECT SRVD 10-18
102389 PARTY SERVED: E E GULLEY
111489 7 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION EFF TO 4-15-90
111489 MB 11-14
111489 OFFIC REC/PAGE(S) 3028/4641
111489 8 ORD GRANTING: MOTION TAX COSTS PET $92.00
111489 MB 11-12
111489 OFFIC REC/PAGE(S) 3028/4642
111489 9 FINAL DISPOSITION FORM
112989 10 COPY OF CLERKS RECEIPT NO. 4-7278 $15.00
10/16/1989 2 ORIGINAL FILING UPDATED
11/14/1989 1 ORIGINAL DISPOSITION UPDATED

Now, do you see anything on there about an arrest or a guilty plea???

NO YOU DON'T because i was never charged with assault on my mother
because there was no criminal case.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMY BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG YET AGAIN!!!!!
Post by Bit Rot
"That's what happens when you take on the power structure of AUK.
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-27 23:54:25 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance, because that is as much of an
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your own mother
you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
Liar.
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY EMMETT
RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
LOL! YOU just LIED tommy because my record never says any such thing.

DR cases are NOT criminal cases you fucking dumbass.

MORE PROOF THAT YOU ARE LOSING AGAINST ME
Post by Bit Rot
"That's what happens when you take on the power structure of AUK.
Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
2012-05-28 03:14:29 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance , because that is as much of an assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your
own mother you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
You're a lying piece of shit, Convict.

Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.
You're an ignorant piece of shit, Convict.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.

"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."
Checkmate
2012-05-28 03:53:09 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.
Oh, NOOOOOO... not another E-mutt lawsoot! You're really fucked now!
all rights reserved
Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
2012-05-29 03:46:49 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
On May 27, 7:16 pm, "Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar"
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance , because that is as much of an assault on Mother
Nature as the physical assault of your own mother you did jail
time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was
never a case for assault.
You're a lying piece of shit, Convict.
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY
EMMETT RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.
You're an ignorant piece of shit, Convict.
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.
Oh, NOOOOOO... not another E-mutt lawsoot! You're really fucked now!
Apparently Convict was doing time and missed it when his brother kooks outted me as a lawyer.
"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."
Emmett BADASS Gulley
2012-05-28 20:20:30 UTC
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance , because that is as much of an  assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your
own mother you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
You're a lying piece of shit, Convict.
NO i am not a lying piece of shit, you are.

I was never arrested because if you look on the actual clerk's web
site, you can see that there is NO guilty plea or the words guilty on
the damn page.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.
You're an ignorant piece of shit, Convict.
NO that's you spooge
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.
NO spooge
Bookman
2012-05-29 03:37:01 UTC
Post by Emmett BADASS Gulley
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
What a joke!!!! I ain't worried about an overgrown thunderstorm.
Mother nature ain't got nothing on this bad ass
Mother Nature must puke every time she is reminded of your very
existance , because that is as much of an  assault on Mother Nature as the physical assault of your
own mother you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was never
a case for assault.
You're a lying piece of shit, Convict.
NO i am not a lying piece of shit, you are.
No, he is not a lying piece of shit, UCS Gummy. You are. You're a liar,
abuser, stalker, and convict.
Post by Emmett BADASS Gulley
I was never arrested because
Liar. You were arrested and sent to prison for stalking.
Post by Emmett BADASS Gulley
if you look on the actual clerk's web
site,
Link? No, of course not. UCS Gummy never poasts proof.
Post by Emmett BADASS Gulley
you can see that there is NO guilty plea or the words guilty on
the damn page.
Where is this "page" you have forged, UCS Gummy?
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.
You're an ignorant piece of shit, Convict.
NO that's you spooge
You're the ignorant piece of shit with the fake ko0ks00t, UCS Gummy.
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.
N<SLAP!>
Fuck off, UCS Gummy. You are banned.

ESL!
--
Bookman
Hammer of Thor award, October 2005
(Retired)
Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
2012-05-29 03:50:49 UTC
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
innews:f8abb1ef-74b
On May 27, 7:16 pm, "Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar"
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
7e-435a-bd4e-
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
own mother you did jail time for.
I never did jail time for assault on my mother because there was
never a case for assault.
You're a lying piece of shit, Convict.
NO i am not a lying piece of shit, you are.
Damn Skippy, that's some fine Pee Wee you've got there.
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
I was never arrested because if you look on the actual clerk's web
site, you can see that there is NO guilty plea or the words guilty on
the damn page.
You probably should have tried that bullshit one of the first 3 dozen times that this information was
posted, Convict. It's too fucking late to claim it isn't accurate now.
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
05-1989-DR-016200-XXXX-XX
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ORIGINAL DISP 10/16/1989 GULLEY MARY E VS GULLEY
EMMETT RESPONDENT (1) GUILTY
Spooge, you just added yourself to the lawsuit.
You're an ignorant piece of shit, Convict.
NO that's you spooge
IKYABWAI is the only skill you have, Convict.

That and servicing Bubba in the lock-up showers.
Post by Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar
you people need to fucking shut your mouths and damn quick
Fuck off, Convict.
NO spooge
That wasn't a request, Convict, that was an order.

And stay behind the yellow line, Convict!
"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."
Mary Gulley
2012-05-28 20:57:21 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
Emmett is immune to rain and he has even implied that it doesn't fall
on him. Judging from his smell he might be right.
Emmett BADASS Gulley
FORGERY BY ALEX CAIN AND BIT ROT TOMMY EVANS
Bit Rot
2012-05-28 21:59:43 UTC
Post by Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
TS Beryl, lots of rains and 50mph winds expected.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT02/refresh/AL0212W5_NL+gif/0...
Emmett is immune to rain and he has even implied that it doesn't fall
on him. Judging from his smell he might be right.
FORGERY BY ALEX CAIN AND BIT ROT TOMMY EVANS
Keep onnnnnnnnnnn a-guessin' little fella, not even close.
Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.
2012-05-28 22:03:06 UTC
Post by Bit Rot
Keep onnnnnnnnnnn a-guessin' little fella, not even close.
STFU, spooge, you little faggot!