My fearless prediction:
Add Reply
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-28 03:35:18 UTC
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
all rights reserved
f***@yahoo.com
I nominate you for Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of the Buffalo
Sn!pe
2015-11-28 15:46:48 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
I nominate you for Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of the Buffalo
Do you mean the Royal and Ancient Order of the Buffalo (RAOB)
aka "The Buffs' Club? We have a branch here in my home town.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-28 17:19:40 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
I nominate you for Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of the Buffalo
I second that, and since there are no more elections, I guess the award
is mine.
all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-28 19:08:18 UTC
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:29:33 -0800 (PST), "Mr. Smartypants DoW #4" <bunghole-***@lycos.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my learned opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-28 19:15:17 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
Sir Gaygory sounds geigh.
all rights reserved
f***@yahoo.com
2015-11-28 23:21:40 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-28 23:37:32 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet - that
when you got tired of taking secret pics of your sister's
tits and posting them to the binaries groups that you
then went ghey and took pictures of your brother's
naked genitalia when he was showering and posted those
to the many ghey binaries groups you subscribe to?

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:28:38 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet - that
when you got tired of taking secret pics of your sister's
tits and posting them to the binaries groups that you
then went ghey and took pictures of your brother's
naked genitalia when he was showering and posted those
to the many ghey binaries groups you subscribe to?
If it was true, I'm sure you would have found them by now.
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-29 01:31:38 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet - that
when you got tired of taking secret pics of your sister's
tits and posting them to the binaries groups that you
then went ghey and took pictures of your brother's
naked genitalia when he was showering and posted those
to the many ghey binaries groups you subscribe to?
If it was true, I'm sure you would have found them by now.
It would be much easier just to hack your computer...

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:52:20 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet - that
when you got tired of taking secret pics of your sister's
tits and posting them to the binaries groups that you
then went ghey and took pictures of your brother's
naked genitalia when he was showering and posted those
to the many ghey binaries groups you subscribe to?
If it was true, I'm sure you would have found them by now.
It would be much easier just to hack your computer...
You wouldn't find any kind of pron on my computer. I'm sure you can
find some twink sites to keep you amused.
all rights reserved
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-11-29 04:19:47 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabien (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka 'Checkmate, Destroyer of Wieners #1'), in
Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (aka Craptain Kneel Whorin'
the Pusillanimous Pail-Pooping Pooter Pirate of the SS
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:28:38 -0800,
Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabien (aka Chimpy
the Coin-Slot Operated SuckMonkey, aka 'Checkmate,
Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (aka Craptain Kneel Whorin'
the Pusillanimous Pail-Pooping Pooter Pirate of the SS
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 15:21:40 -0800 (PST), Alexander Anthony Cain
of Griffin, GA (aka Midget Dink the Blistered Clitted Sister
Alexander Anthony Cain of Griffin, GA gave his sister herpes. LOL
On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 2:08:20 PM UTC-5,
Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (aka Craptain Kneel Whorin'
the Pusillanimous Pail-Pooping Pooter Pirate of the SS
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet - that
when you got tired of taking secret pics of your sister's
tits and posting them to the binaries groups that you
then went ghey and took pictures of your brother's
naked genitalia when he was showering and posted those
to the many ghey binaries groups you subscribe to?
If it was true, I'm sure you would have found them by now.
It would be much easier just to hack your computer...
You wouldn't find any kind of pron on my computer.
I'm sure you can find some twink sites to keep you amused.
Chimpy admits that he doesn't consider all those "twink sites"
(Chimpy's words) on his computer to be porn. Because Chimpy's into
much harder stuff than "twink sites" (Chimpy's words). He just uses
those for his everyday fapping. LOL

What a fag!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!
Muahahahaha, etc.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the fuck down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: <kjucol$ckr$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org> - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: <kmqoip$cg3$***@news.albasani.net> - Norco
MID: <knc9l2$e66$***@news.albasani.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Xanax
MID: <krt925$u63$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Marijuana
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <kuqmlq$mi7$***@news.mixmin.net> - Amphetamine (!)
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Ecstasy
MID: <l1b6g2$qr0$***@news.mixmin.net> - Vicodin
MID: <l5kd53$8kd$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <lanvc8$f06$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <larrim$lft$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <lcckii$mue$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy tries enticing a straight man who lives with a woman to join
him in his lonely faggoty lifestyle:
"How about I put the squirrel up your ass to keep your gerbil
company?"

Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Diddle me!"

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Chimpy is confused again: "giant ball-like labia". LOL
MID: <***@dizum.com>
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
WOW! You are now the Grand Poobah. Puddles will be s-o-o-o jellus.
Grand Poobah sure is apropos for the Checkmate because
it sounds ever so ghey!
I guess you think the Flintstones cartoon and All In The Family were "every so ghey" too?
Face it Gregamel, everything is "ghey" to you.
You are the King Midas of the gheyity.
Is it true what I've read about you on Usenet -
Nope.
But if you want to continue Fakey's bullshit, do go ahead.
It's not like you ever subscribed to reality in the first place.
Janithor
2015-11-28 19:31:13 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AUK Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2015

Free Emmett Gulley !!!
http://www.flgov.com/clemencypardons/
Rhino
2015-11-28 20:09:22 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Rhino
Janithor
2015-11-28 20:10:21 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.

%
hi
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-28 21:27:12 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em
with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
hi
hi! Do you know what's on channel 1 tonight?
all rights reserved
%
2015-11-28 21:42:16 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
i just get a test pattern
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:14:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em
with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
hi
hi! Do you know what's on channel 1 tonight?
i just get a test pattern
Is it in living color?
all rights reserved
%
2015-11-29 01:28:09 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
it's the peacock
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:49:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke
'em with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
hi
hi! Do you know what's on channel 1 tonight?
i just get a test pattern
Is it in living color?
it's the peacock
It sounded like you said "pee cock" LOL!
all rights reserved
%
2015-11-29 05:03:40 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
i did
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 06:20:12 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke
'em with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
hi
hi! Do you know what's on channel 1 tonight?
i just get a test pattern
Is it in living color?
it's the peacock
It sounded like you said "pee cock" LOL!
i did
Petcock! <giggle>
all rights reserved
%
2015-11-29 20:27:07 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
good user name
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 20:23:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote.
Poke 'em with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv?
Thank you!
Sorry about that.
hi
hi! Do you know what's on channel 1 tonight?
i just get a test pattern
Is it in living color?
it's the peacock
It sounded like you said "pee cock" LOL!
i did
Petcock! <giggle>
good user name
How about "Cockpit" for Fakey? LOL!
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 20:53:04 UTC
No.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 21:13:47 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Petcock! <giggle>
good user name
How about "Cockpit" for Fakey? LOL!
No.
I think the name's appropriate for a raging homosexual in denial like
the Fakeytard.
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 22:09:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Petcock! <giggle>
good user name
How about "Cockpit" for Fakey? LOL!
No.
I think the name's appropriate for a raging homosexual in denial like
the Fakeytard.
When I think about cockpit, it's related to aviation. Fakey has nothing to
do with aviation, he's just a lot of hot air.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-29 22:52:15 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
When I think about cockpit, it's related to aviation. Fakey has nothing to
do with aviation, he's just a lot of hot air.
Isn't the basket or gondola that hangs beneath a
hot air balloon called a cockpit?

The stem, handlebars and speedometer on my bike
is called the cockpit.

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 00:08:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
The stem, handlebars and speedometer on my bike
is called the cockpit.
That's a stretch, but not surprising for bicycle dweebs.
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-30 02:50:17 UTC
Time to update the system and call the boxOffice.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 03:32:12 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
The stem, handlebars and speedometer on my bike
is called the cockpit.
That's a stretch, but not surprising for bicycle dweebs.
Time to update the system and call the boxOffice.
I wonder what they call that giant wad of diaper in the seat of their
bicycle shorts that makes them look like they just shat themselves?
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
Sorry, I was refering to something else. I have no idea.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 03:50:34 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
The stem, handlebars and speedometer on my bike
is called the cockpit.
That's a stretch, but not surprising for bicycle dweebs.
Time to update the system and call the boxOffice.
I wonder what they call that giant wad of diaper in the seat of their
bicycle shorts that makes them look like they just shat themselves?
Sorry, I was refering to something else. I have no idea.
I couldn't figure out what you were thinking about, so I skillfully
steered the conversation back to making fun of Greg.
all rights reserved
f***@yahoo.com
2015-11-29 21:40:42 UTC
How about just "Cock"? He seems to like it a lot.
Sn!pe
2015-11-29 21:50:45 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Petcock! <giggle>
good user name
How about "Cockpit" for Fakey? LOL!
No.
How about just "Cock"? He seems to like it a lot.
Cocky-diddle-do, King of the Dungheap?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
B00py Gurl
Cocklips sounds like a good nickname.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-11-30 00:21:22 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Drunken Debbie Hughes the Menopausal Stalking Suicidal-When-Drunk
FagHag Pissbumette (aka Ms. Kitty, Destroyer of Wieners # 6), socked
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabien (aka Chimpy
the Coin-Slot Operated SuckMonkey, aka 'Checkmate,
Say Chimpy, if you could do *anything* in the whole wide world, what
would you do?
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Petcock! <giggle>
Well there you have it folks. LOL
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
good user name
Chimpy chose as his own user name "Petcock". Of course, Chimpy being a
polygamous queer gay fag, it would be more accurate if he were known
as "Pets Cocks". Oh wait, he already *is* known for that. LOL
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
How about "Cockpit" for Fakey? LOL!
No.
Translation:
"Hey! That's *my* name!"

<snicker>
[...]

In article <n3d1pm$equ$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
Fuck that guy. The owner of rec.arts.tv specifically asked that AUK
crosspost everything to their group... rec.arts.tv.
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 21:13:41 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Yeah, and I was on tv this week, so this is on topic for me.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-11-29 04:37:47 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Post by Janithor
On 11/27/2015 7:35 PM, Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabien
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
And "they're done" because I so destroyed their will to continue that
they gave up and slithered back into their holes. Chimpy had nothing
to do with it, except to stumble upon their bloodied carcasses, shit
himself in fear at the sight of the carnage, realize they were mauled
beyond recognition, then Chimpy started k'laming that he'd beaten
them... when in fact I did for three years what Chimpy k'lamed to have
done in one month, because I did for three years what Chimpy was too
much of a pants-shitting coward to ever do. LOL
Post by Janithor
Post by Rhino
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Sorry about that.
Yeah, sorry that Chimpy got off his leash again... watch yourself or
he'll start humping your leg and trying to tickle your ass. He's gay
like that. LOL

In case you didn't already know, Chimpy is the Walter Mitty of Usenet,
he steals credit for everything he can. For instance, he's been trying
to claim credit for running off the old guard stAUKer cabal in a mere
month, when it was I, Chimpy's Usenet Lord and Master, who spent three
years crushing them until they dragged their mangled carcasses off the
field of battle.

As for Chimpy trying to tickle your ass (which he undoubtedly will,
given half the chance), I reference his recent admission that he knew
Paul Derbyshire was socked up as 'Nadegda', yet he asked Paul for "a
hawt wet 69" (Chimpy's words) anyway. He did that a couple years ago,
but was finally forced to admit it because he got caught doing it
again, this time with Paul Derbyshire socked up as 'Hell's Belle'.

It's little wonder that Chimpy would get caught (twice) fellating a
dude... he also repeatedly insisted that the picture of his lost love,
which was a picture of a ragged out crack whore complete with
echo-chamber vagina, actually had "a gaping asshole and balls"
(Chimpy's words), and related his experience with "giant ball-like
labia" (Chimpy's words).

Now, obviously Chimpy didn't just come up with these things off the
top of his head... that'd make him one sick little puppy... no, he
*must* have been relating his extensive personal experience with
"gaping asshole and balls" (Chimpy's words) and "giant ball-like
labia" (Chimpy's words), much as Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (aka
Craptain Kneel Whorin' The Pusillanimous Pail-Pooping Pooter Pirate of
the SS Cut The [mus]Turd) has related his extensive experience with
"giant dangling clits" (his term for a man's dangly bits, and his way
of getting around his being really, really gay).

So much like Gargles, Chimpy is gay.
Except Chimpy is Gayer Than Gargles (tm).

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!
Muahahahaha, etc.

<snicker>

all rights reserved
Rhino
2015-11-28 21:27:59 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
Rhino
Janithor
2015-11-28 21:38:15 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
A.) This is Usenet
B.) This is Usenet in the year 2015 - you're lucky there is anyone still
here

%
i'm here and i'm on tv
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-11-28 22:09:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em
with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
A.) This is Usenet
B.) This is Usenet in the year 2015 - you're lucky there is anyone
still here
i'm here and i'm on tv
I am not persent, nor do I play him on TV.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %

My pet rock Gordon just is.w
%
2015-11-28 22:39:31 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
but you wish you were / did
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-11-28 22:39:09 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by %
Post by Janithor
A.) This is Usenet
B.) This is Usenet in the year 2015 - you're lucky there is anyone
still here
i'm here and i'm on tv
I am not persent, nor do I play him on TV.
but you wish you were / did
Of course. As well as being my BFF, you're my hero.

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
i'm nothing without my anoraks
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 21:36:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Of course. As well as being my BFF, you're my hero.
i'm nothing without my anoraks
a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used in
polar regions?

I had to look that one up in the dictionary.
%
2015-11-29 21:47:55 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Of course. As well as being my BFF, you're my hero.
i'm nothing without my anoraks
a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used
in polar regions?
I had to look that one up in the dictionary.
Anorak (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak_(slang)
In British slang an anorak /ˈænəræk/ is a person who has a very strong
interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be
unacknowledged or ...
Sn!pe
2015-11-29 21:57:56 UTC
Post by %
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Of course. As well as being my BFF, you're my hero.
i'm nothing without my anoraks
a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used
in polar regions?
I had to look that one up in the dictionary.
Anorak (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak_(slang)
In British slang an anorak /?æn?ræk/ is a person who has a very strong
interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be
unacknowledged or ...
'Zackly so. Anorak wearers commonly also have knitted woollen
'bobble hats', duffle bags to carry their lunch and have a clipboard,
notepad and four different coloured ball pens. Also a detailed guide
to their subject (commonly steam locomotives); they may also carry
a camera, binoculars and a route map.

See also 'trainspotter'.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
B00py Gurl
Now I know where the word 'planespotter' come from.
Jed Clampett
2015-12-02 06:42:43 UTC
Post by %
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Of course. As well as being my BFF, you're my hero.
i'm nothing without my anoraks
a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used
in polar regions?
I had to look that one up in the dictionary.
Anorak (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak_(slang)
In British slang an anorak /?æn?ræk/ is a person who has a very strong
interest, perhaps obsessive, in niche subjects. This interest may be
unacknowledged or ...
An all-purpose garment in the British Isles.
Can be worn almost every day of the year
and is comfortable almost every day. Worn
by those who want or need to pare down effort
expended on necessities, such as shelter, so as
to free up energy for what is really important.
Jed Clampett
Siri Cruz
2015-11-28 23:18:43 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %
My pet rock Gordon just is.w
No duck poop?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-11-28 23:44:55 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %
My pet rock Gordon just is.
No duck poop?
Hell no, those darn duckies are disgusting. Did you ever see this?

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:26:08 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %
My pet rock Gordon just is.
No duck poop?
Hell no, those darn duckies are disgusting. Did you ever see this?
http://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
EWWWW!!!!!!!!!
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 21:41:24 UTC
Simply amazing! Thanks for posting it.
Sn!pe
2015-11-29 22:00:03 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Hell no, those darn duckies are disgusting. Did you ever see this?
http://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
Simply amazing! Thanks for posting it.
YW, BG. :)
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
2015-11-29 23:23:01 UTC
I'll never look at ducks in quite the same way again.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 00:25:02 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Hell no, those darn duckies are disgusting. Did you ever see this?
http://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
Simply amazing! Thanks for posting it.
I'll never look at ducks in quite the same way again.
Disgusting dirty little birds!
all rights reserved
Siri Cruz
2015-11-30 02:19:43 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
http://www.dirtyduck.com/
Sn!pe
2015-11-30 07:56:04 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Siri Cruz
No duck poop?
Hell no, those darn duckies are disgusting. Did you ever see this?
http://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
http://www.dirtyduck.com/
Hah! Bite me indeed!
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PTB <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:20:57 UTC
Post by Siri Cruz
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
PTB
Siri Seal of Disavowal #007-007 (license to killfile)
AUK DoW #2
AUK Ministry of Circle Jerks, Aug. 2015 (award now deprecated)
0 %
My pet rock Gordon just is.w
No duck poop?
You poop, I'll duck.

BTW, did you know you're on rec.arts.tv tonight?
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
Whohoo! We are all famous now!
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:18:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em
with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
A.) This is Usenet
B.) This is Usenet in the year 2015 - you're lucky there is anyone
still here
i'm here and i'm on tv
It used to be easy to get on a TV, but the new flat panel wons are too
thin.
all rights reserved
%
2015-11-29 01:29:28 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
build them into an entertainment box
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:47:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo
embarrassing themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke
'em with a fork, cuz they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
A.) This is Usenet
B.) This is Usenet in the year 2015 - you're lucky there is anyone
still here
i'm here and i'm on tv
It used to be easy to get on a TV, but the new flat panel wons are too
thin.
build them into an entertainment box
My new TV is sitting on top of my old TV.
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-29 01:53:56 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
My new TV is sitting on top of my old TV.
Aren't you worried your bottom transvestite
will get annoyed?

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 02:11:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
My new TV is sitting on top of my old TV.
Aren't you worried your bottom transvestite
will get annoyed?
You seem to like it. Maybe you and Fakey can switch places later.
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-29 02:24:31 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
My new TV is sitting on top of my old TV.
Aren't you worried your bottom transvestite
will get annoyed?
You seem to like it. Maybe you and Fakey can switch places later.
He hasn't been posting much lately. I must say I miss
my Usenet Lord and Master.

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 02:36:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
My new TV is sitting on top of my old TV.
Aren't you worried your bottom transvestite
will get annoyed?
You seem to like it. Maybe you and Fakey can switch places later.
He hasn't been posting much lately. I must say I miss
my Usenet Lord and Master.
I wouldn't know. I flushed him again... still the same old shit.
all rights reserved
f***@yahoo.com
Fakey's brand of feces requires an extra-strength plunger.
%
2015-11-29 05:03:14 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
my new tv is my old tv
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 21:48:38 UTC
You might be a redneck. . .
Checkmate, DoW #1
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:17:07 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
It does now...
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
2015-11-29 21:50:52 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
It does now...
Do you even watch TV anymore? I have one in nearly every room and I
normally keep them off, unless the local news is on, or the weather is bad.

What do you watch on TV?
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 00:27:44 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
Why?
Because it has nothing to do with TV.
It does now...
Do you even watch TV anymore? I have one in nearly every room and I
normally keep them off, unless the local news is on, or the weather is bad.
What do you watch on TV?
I mostly watch documentaries or the news. I also like Shark Tank and
The Profit, or anything with Mila Kunis in it.
all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-30 00:39:39 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I mostly watch documentaries or the news. I also like Shark Tank and
The Profit, or anything with Mila Kunis in it.
So you admit you like my V-berth then?

or the ignorant."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 00:58:06 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I mostly watch documentaries or the news. I also like Shark Tank and
The Profit, or anything with Mila Kunis in it.
So you admit you like my V-berth then?
You don't REALLY have a vagina, Greg.
all rights reserved
Mr. Smartypants DoW #4
He thinks he does so he does.
B00py Gurl
2015-11-30 03:03:05 UTC
You have a shark tank in your V-berth?
B00py Gurl
2015-11-30 03:02:22 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by B00py Gurl
What do you watch on TV?
I mostly watch documentaries or the news.
Me, too!
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I also like Shark Tank and
The Profit, or anything with Mila Kunis in it.
I've seen Shark Tank a few times, it was okay for the most part. I've never
heard of The Profit. I don't know anything she's really in, except she
married Demi Moore's old man.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-30 03:35:52 UTC
Post by B00py Gurl
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
I also like Shark Tank and
The Profit, or anything with Mila Kunis in it.
I've seen Shark Tank a few times, it was okay for the most part. I've never
heard of The Profit. I don't know anything she's really in, except she
married Demi Moore's old man.
She married that conceited immature dumbass Ashton Kutcher... what a
waste! She was extremely hot in "Friends With Benefits," but I was
highly disappointed to learn that she used a stunt butt for the best
bedroom scene.
all rights reserved
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-11-28 22:05:59 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
r.a.tv is on the distribution list, did you not get the memo?

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 01:27:38 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
r.a.tv is on the distribution list, did you not get the memo?
He FUPped you! I fixed it.
all rights reserved
Sn!pe, DoW #2
2015-11-29 08:38:20 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
r.a.tv is on the distribution list, did you not get the memo?
He FUPped you! I fixed it.
Well, that was a dirty trick he pulled. Thanks, Checky.

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2015-11-29 09:13:18 UTC
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sn!pe, DoW #2
Post by Rhino
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
All hail Checky!
Would you kindly NOT cross-post this nonsense to rec.arts.tv? Thank you!
r.a.tv is on the distribution list, did you not get the memo?
He FUPped you! I fixed it.
Well, that was a dirty trick he pulled. Thanks, Checky.
No problem, Snipey, I got yer back. I've included alt.news.admin.net-
abuse.checkmate. This blatant disregard for proper Usenet protocol will
be noted and recorded for possible future disciplinary action.
all rights reserved
B00py Gurl
I think he should at least be kill filed for a week, or maybe more!
f***@yahoo.com
Stop sending your poasts to so.culture.singapore you bastard!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-11-28 23:39:27 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Stop sending your poasts to so.culture.singapore you bastard!
Only when you stop posting nekkid sister pics to
alt.binaries-sister.tits

smackdown

or the ignorant."
%
now you get more
%
all rights reserved
mangy dog
2024-05-28 11:25:18 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
You'll not see that Burnore guy and his mangy mutt Cujo embarrassing
themselves with a third failed Ko0k vote. Poke 'em with a fork, cuz
they're done!
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote
Originator of the "Dance for me" (tm) lame
Copyright © 2015
all rights reserved
Did you know Gary L. Burnmore is black now?

Damnedest thing I've ever seen.