KENSI DOES A LITTLE VICTORY DANCE
Nadegda
2021-09-12 06:00:45 UTC
Subject: KENSI DOES A LITTLE VICTORY DANCE
Yer pwned.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <***@news.alt.net>
Janithor
2021-09-12 06:02:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Nadegda
Yer pwned.
Fake % is going to diss you for using that word.
--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Checkmate
2021-09-12 06:08:16 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 06:00:45 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
Post by Nadegda
Yer pwned.
<snicker>
Dance for me.