What's pleasant is that on this newsgroup there are some adults
Absurd Burd
2021-08-29 18:52:10 UTC
What's pleasant is that on this newsgroup there are some adults, which
is refreshing because most traffic on this newsgroup seems to be
apologists incessantly brazenly denying incontrovertible facts they
_hate_ about Apple.

Very few people have actually spent the energy to _answer_ your question
(they just want to play their incessant kindergarten "ftfy" cesspool
games).
[...]
Even though you never seem to come to the defense of adults who speak
facts on this newsgroup (nobody does except me), I provide the links
they gave me.
[...]
In summary, please understand that I am one of the few adults here who
attempted to _answer_ your questions. Notice the bulk of the posts to
this newsgroup are worthless childish kindergarten cesspool attempts by
the apologists (because they _hate_ what is fact so they hate me).

I speak facts which they have _never_ (in decades!) ever shown to be
wrong. Please _never_ forget that as I doublecheck my facts before I
post them.

Every fact I claim is easily corroborated with cites, and I almost
always (in the thread) provide those cites - just as I did here, with
you. <Loading Image...>

That's how _adults_ converse about Apple products (and 5G speeds).
%
2021-08-31 01:36:46 UTC
Post by Absurd Burd
[...]
you. <https://i.postimg.cc/43KvqkZQ/speedtest06.jpg>
That's how _adults_ converse about Apple products (and 5G speeds).
hi pimple
Absurd Burd
2021-08-31 11:11:59 UTC
Post by %
[...]