i give up.
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 14:33:29 UTC
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.

Renee i am killing myself.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 14:48:22 UTC
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 14:54:30 UTC
Sorry Greg the decision is final.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 14:59:56 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Sorry Greg the decision is final.
Then, one could conclude you don't really love her and
that it's more about you than her. Think about it.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 15:03:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Sorry Greg the decision is final.
Then, one could conclude you don't really love her and
that it's more about you than her. Think about it.
It always was all about Emmett.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 15:49:39 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:59:56 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Sorry Greg the decision is final.
Then, one could conclude you don't really love her and
that it's more about you than her. Think about it.
This whole thing is about him he just like his suicide threats were
when no one here would send him any money.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

The Emmett Gulley Collection:

https://emmettgulleycollection.wordpress.com/

The Cry 2 - The Taste of Phlegm - Trailer 1

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 15:59:39 UTC
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am killing myself because of her.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:03:36 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am killing myself because of her.
ok bye.
WPoD
Bill
2015-04-13 16:04:52 UTC
Hi Greg.
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 16:11:13 UTC
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:22:32 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
Do it out on Highway 61.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 16:25:29 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 09:11:13 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
Mr. Smartypants
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
t***@gmail.com
2015-04-13 17:58:23 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
--
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
OMG! He's totally lost it!
Mr. Smartypants
but...but...he's already paid in advance for his next trip to Universal.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:14:34 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
He'll be eating happy pills for dinner from Nurse Ratchet. Fucking
idiot.
WPoD
t***@gmail.com
And of course the little shit pulled it down..but the post was saved by "The right people"
Mr. Smartypants
Thanks to me reminding him he has tickets to Universal.;o)
Albätross
2015-04-13 18:56:02 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:03:20 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
lol and he lost it with your money too.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:03:57 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
lol and he lost it with your money too.
He's going to use it, or most of it, for taking his GED
tests. But, he needs to stop his soap opera stalking
of his pretend GF and concentrate on his studies.

If he can't understand when a girl tells him to take
a hike in no uncertain terms, then how's he EVER going
to pass the English module? Apparently he can't even
understand plain English.
Sir Gregory
Mr. Smartypants
2015-04-13 19:09:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
lol and he lost it with your money too.
He's going to use it, or most of it, for taking his GED
tests. But, he needs to stop his soap opera stalking
of his pretend GF and concentrate on his studies.
He probably spent most of it on gummi bears.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
If he can't understand when a girl tells him to take
a hike in no uncertain terms, then how's he EVER going
to pass the English module? Apparently he can't even
understand plain English.
Apparently.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Sir Gregory
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 19:10:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
lol and he lost it with your money too.
He's going to use it, or most of it, for taking his GED
tests. But, he needs to stop his soap opera stalking
of his pretend GF and concentrate on his studies.
If he can't understand when a girl tells him to take
a hike in no uncertain terms, then how's he EVER going
to pass the English module? Apparently he can't even
understand plain English.
He will NEVER use that money towards a GED. Most likely, he's already
blown it on something stupid.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 19:17:20 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
OMG! He's totally lost it!
lol and he lost it with your money too.
He's going to use it, or most of it, for taking his GED
tests.
You should change your name to GED because he sure took you.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
But, he needs to stop his soap opera stalking
of his pretend GF and concentrate on his studies.
How can he concentrate when he is doing nothing but spending his every
waking moment sending her messages?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
If he can't understand when a girl tells him to take
a hike in no uncertain terms, then how's he EVER going
to pass the English module? Apparently he can't even
understand plain English.
He probably wants to go back to prison so he can take the GED
refresher course.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
WPoD
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:08:46 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
--
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
Killing Myself

Posted by egulley321 on April 13, 2015

Posted in: Uncategorized.

"I am killing myself today over the girl pictured below because she
wants me dead. I love her but I refuse to be rejected like this so I am
committing suicide because Renee Lynn Behan wants me DEAD"

ok bye...
WPoD
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:23:02 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
No, you are sitting with your phone in your hand and probably sending
her more messages as I type.
--
No update on his Wordpress blog so it can't be serious.
THERE IS NOW!!! LOOK EVERYBODY!!!
https://emmettgulley.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/killing-myself/
The page has already been taken down, so I imagine Emmett's taking a
nice ambulance ride about now.
WPoD
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 18:30:52 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
The page has already been taken down, so I imagine Emmett's taking a
nice ambulance ride about now.
I saw the page so I know it was real. I hope they did Baker Act him.

He's in need of some serious psychological assistance. I just hope
they don't tie the straightjacket too tightly.
Sir Gregory
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:38:48 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
The page has already been taken down, so I imagine Emmett's taking a
nice ambulance ride about now.
I saw the page so I know it was real. I hope they did Baker Act him.
He's in need of some serious psychological assistance. I just hope
they don't tie the straightjacket too tightly.
I hear it takes a magician to get out of those things.
WPoD
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 18:48:04 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
The page has already been taken down, so I imagine Emmett's taking a
nice ambulance ride about now.
I saw the page so I know it was real. I hope they did Baker Act him.
He's in need of some serious psychological assistance. I just hope
they don't tie the straightjacket too tightly.
I hear it takes a magician to get out of those things.
I read how Harry Houdini did it. When they were putting it
on and cinching it up he expanded his chest as large as
possible so when he finally let out his deep breath he
would have a little wiggle room. He did the same with his
arms by tensing up his muscles to make them bigger in
diameter. When he relaxed them he gained some much needed
wiggle room. Then he scrunched his legs up and moved his
arms under his feet until he got his arms in front instead
of in back. This gave him some more wiggle room. Then he
went to work pulling one arm free inside the jacket. Then
the did the other arm and got it inside, too. The he used
both arms to move the jacket up over his head and off.

But, this was not for a mortal man as he had trained and
trained and was super strong.
Sir Gregory
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:59:41 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
[...]
I knew a girl with a horse, and he would do that when she tried to
tighten his saddle.
WPoD
Mr. Smartypants
That's why you knee him in the ribs to make him exhale. Stupid horses.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 19:09:02 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
[...]
Horses helped win the West, but today they're as useless as a dog.
WPoD
Mr. Smartypants
2015-04-13 19:11:34 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
[...]
At least they don't scheme and connive like cats.

Hey! Maybe Emmett's a cat!
Albätross
2015-04-13 19:08:19 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:30:52 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
The page has already been taken down, so I imagine Emmett's taking a
nice ambulance ride about now.
I saw the page so I know it was real. I hope they did Baker Act him.
He's in need of some serious psychological assistance.
Maybe you should let him move in with you? That way you can monitor
his treatment.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I just hope they don't tie the straightjacket too tightly.
You know they will bag his head to keep him from spitting on everyone
when he cries.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
m***@yahoo.com
What an attention whore.
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 16:50:26 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Bill this is not greg you fuckhead. Renee is fucking real and i am killing myself now
You have posted this three times.
Either you are The Doctor from Doctor Who, a Highlander, or are an attention whore.
buZZtard rawlings
2015-04-13 17:08:58 UTC
Again?!
Albätross
2015-04-13 16:22:43 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:59:39 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so.
She has said that she wants you to stop contacting her but I highly
doubt she has ever said that she wants you dead.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Just like everybody else.
Maybe you should have made better life choices and then people
wouldn't look down on you as they do.
Post by Emmett Gulley
If she doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am killing myself because of her.
It's always about YOU YOU YOU. You could give two shits less about how
she feels because of what you are doing to her. Just leave the poor
woman alone emmy and go get some real mental help because you need it.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:33:15 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
If she doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am killing myself because of her.
It's always about YOU YOU YOU. You could give two shits less about how
she feels because of what you are doing to her. Just leave the poor
woman alone emmy and go get some real mental help because you need it.
He just needs to be locked up for life so he has caretakers to keep him
from hurting any more people. He'll never be anything but trouble for
any female he fixates on until he's kept away from all of them
permanently. Euthanasia would probably be even better, but we don't
normally put humans out of their misery.
WPoD
Wilbur Eleven
2015-04-13 16:28:15 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she
doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am
killing myself because of her.
You really are a fucking mentally disturbed asshole.

You guys that live in Florida, shouldn't you be passing this suicide
threat to your authorities? Some guy where I live posted that, they'd
have him in for evaluation within a few hours.
--
Fine then, I'm drinking coffee and rolling cigarettes and looking
out at the hot baked street and a lady just walked by wiggling it
in tight white pants, and we are not dead yet.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:35:45 UTC
Post by Wilbur Eleven
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she
doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am
killing myself because of her.
You really are a fucking mentally disturbed asshole.
You guys that live in Florida, shouldn't you be passing this suicide
threat to your authorities? Some guy where I live posted that, they'd
have him in for evaluation within a few hours.
Emmett will never do it. It's just another pathetic cry for attention
because the little baby didn't get his way. Fuck him!
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 16:42:45 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:28:15 -0400, Wilbur Eleven
Post by Wilbur Eleven
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she
doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am
killing myself because of her.
You really are a fucking mentally disturbed asshole.
You guys that live in Florida, shouldn't you be passing this suicide
threat to your authorities? Some guy where I live posted that, they'd
have him in for evaluation within a few hours.
I have already done my part but if anyone else wishes they can call
the Palm Bay Police Department @ (321) 952-3456

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:48:18 UTC
Post by Wilbur Eleven
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so. Just like everybody else. If she
doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am
killing myself because of her.
You really are a fucking mentally disturbed asshole.
You guys that live in Florida, shouldn't you be passing this suicide
threat to your authorities? Some guy where I live posted that, they'd
have him in for evaluation within a few hours.
I have already done my part but if anyone else wishes they can call
I don't care enough to waste my time.
WPoD
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 16:42:54 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Greg she wants me dead and even said so.
Emmett do you realize that people around the world get told that all the time? But they are emotionally and mentally mature enough to know how to handle it?
As in, not to let themselves be bothered?

Just like everybody else. If she doesnt want me to die then she would make the effort to resolve this. I am killing myself because of her.

Well if you do, be sure to do it in a way that the paper picks it up.
I suggest cremation.
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 16:09:34 UTC
Now you know that is exactly what the problem has been all along Gweggy and yet Emmett could care less, he is self-centered when it comes to these things and if you add his delusional thinking as the cherry on top of his crazy sundae then you have something that probably tastes like crying moron.
buZZtard rawlings
2015-04-13 17:08:43 UTC
Again?!
Mr. Smartypants
2015-04-13 15:20:24 UTC
She probably won't even know it happened.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 15:23:17 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
She probably won't even know it happened.
It won't happen. Just like all the times he's "left Usenet forever".
WPoD
Mr. Smartypants
It's just another desperate attempt to get Renee to talk to him.
Bill
Renee = Greg. But Albastauk would be the first to know anything Emmett.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:01:03 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
She probably won't even know it happened.
Renee = Greg. But Albastauk would be the first to know anything Emmett.
Can you prove it's Greg? I thought not.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 15:56:54 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:20:24 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants"
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
She probably won't even know it happened.
He will probably cut something off and mail it to her first. Lord
knows it would be a tiny box and require only a stamp.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:04:16 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
She probably won't even know it happened.
He will probably cut something off and mail it to her first. Lord
knows it would be a tiny box and require only a stamp.
Maybe he'll go all Van Gogh on her.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 16:38:49 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
She probably won't even know it happened.
He will probably cut something off and mail it to her first. Lord
knows it would be a tiny box and require only a stamp.
Maybe he'll go all Van Gogh on her.
lol emmy the eunuch Van Gogh that would be classic.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
m***@yahoo.com
more like Van Dick.
Albätross
2015-04-13 15:48:13 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:48:22 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
gweggles you know he is just attention seeking again.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 16:07:16 UTC
If he really loved her, he would...
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:26:53 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
If you really loved her, Emmett, you wouldn't put her through that...
If he really loved her, he would...
All women get turned on watching toothless midget crybabies totally lose
it like a three-year-old, and put it on youtube.
WPoD
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 15:00:59 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
Renee i am killing myself.
And now she's supposed to say "Oh, no! Emmett, I'll marry you and have
your retarded babies! FUCK me with your teeny little weenie, Emmett!
I'll sacrifice the rest of my life to live with an unemployable,
uneducated, unstable stalker with violent tendencies, and a long
criminal record. We can live together in eternal bliss in your tent!"

Listen, chump. All your pathetic speeches about how you're going to
change your life and show some responsibility, are just bullshit, You
con people into sending you money for clothes, so you can get a job, and
get your GED, but then you just blow it on trips to theme parks and
electronic toys.

You're a bullshitting con man and a loser. Go check yourself back into
Circles of Whatever, and get some happy pills to stabilize what passes
for a brain, Then maybe you can think back on your fucked-up life, and
actually discover how much of YOUR actions have fucked up your life.
You could actually change your behavior and savage the train wreck of a
life you've made for yourself, but it would require some genuine effort
on your part. I really doubt you're up for it. Grow the fuck up!
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 15:44:56 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:33:29 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
I am not trying to influence her, she is perfectly able to make
decisions about you on her own as she has done all along. And if you
recall, she had already blocked you multiple times and sent the cops
to Kari's about you before she reached out to us. I haven't even made
her a part of the Sekret Squirrel group yet.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
If anyone here wants to call the Palm Bay PD and alert them to emmy's
suicide threat the address he is staying at is listed below:

Domain Name: EMMETTGULLEY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1804321162_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Emmett Gulley
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 613 Almansa Street NE
Registrant City: Palm Bay
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 32907
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3215491781
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ***@gmail.com

Bill
What? You don't already have that covered? Shame on you.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:00:13 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
If anyone here wants to call the Palm Bay PD and alert them to emmy's
Domain Name: EMMETTGULLEY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1804321162_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Emmett Gulley
Registrant Street: 613 Almansa Street NE
Registrant City: Palm Bay
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 32907
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3215491781
He's gonna "kill himself" over someone he's never even met, and probably
doesn't even exist. Yeah, right.
WPoD
Albätross
2015-04-13 16:36:51 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
If anyone here wants to call the Palm Bay PD and alert them to emmy's
Domain Name: EMMETTGULLEY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1804321162_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Emmett Gulley
Registrant Street: 613 Almansa Street NE
Registrant City: Palm Bay
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 32907
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3215491781
He's gonna "kill himself" over someone he's never even met, and probably
doesn't even exist. Yeah, right.
I can't even count the amount of times he has thratened to kill
himself in this group alone. And lord knows how many times he has
posted that threat in other online venues when he doesn't get the
attention he craves.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:47:08 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
If anyone here wants to call the Palm Bay PD and alert them to emmy's
Domain Name: EMMETTGULLEY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1804321162_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Emmett Gulley
Registrant Street: 613 Almansa Street NE
Registrant City: Palm Bay
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 32907
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3215491781
He's gonna "kill himself" over someone he's never even met, and probably
doesn't even exist. Yeah, right.
I can't even count the amount of times he has thratened to kill
himself in this group alone. And lord knows how many times he has
posted that threat in other online venues when he doesn't get the
attention he craves.
He hasn't got the balls to do it. Just more manipulative behavior that
everybody's heard before. Just when you think he's reached rock bottom,
he digs even deeper. Fuck him!
WPoD
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 16:05:29 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
I quit. I love renee and want to prove to her that i can change but not with alb and liz influencing her.
He is not influencing her at all.
She is making her own decisions based on your mentally-questionable behaviors.
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
Yet another baseless suicide threat.
What if people send you money, will you consider not doing it then?
What if Katie said she wanted you back at work, would you do it then?

You really must want to be in a mental hospital. I bet someone (probably Gweggles) told you that it would be a better gig than prison.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 16:25:13 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
Yet another baseless suicide threat.
What if people send you money, will you consider not doing it then?
What if Katie said she wanted you back at work, would you do it then?
You really must want to be in a mental hospital. I bet someone (probably Gweggles) told you that it would be a better gig than prison.
I don't give a flying fuck if he kills himself or not. His life has
been one big clusterfuck, and it's never going to get any better.
WPoD
buZZtard rawlings
2015-04-13 17:08:12 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Renee i am killing myself.
Again!?
r***@gmail.com
2015-04-13 17:49:18 UTC
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 17:56:58 UTC
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:12:16 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Fuck him. I'm sick of his fucking non-stop bullshit drama. He'll still
be here tomorrow, annoying everybody as only Emmett can do. If not...
well, we all have to go sooner or later.
WPoD
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 18:25:09 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Fuck him. I'm sick of his fucking non-stop bullshit drama. He'll still
be here tomorrow, annoying everybody as only Emmett can do. If not...
well, we all have to go sooner or later.
Speaking of drama, that's the reason I gave up on Ms. Kitty.
Overall, she's a decent Christian woman but . . .

She's almost as bad as Emmett running her life. One crisis
after another in her life. I don't hear from her for months
and when I do hear from her it's another crisis and cry for
help. Bless her heart, but I live single mostly because I
want a simple, drama-free life.

How dumb is it to go to a known psycho's house to save some
kittens and bring a drink?? Just so it can be Roofied??? OMG.
Stop at a quickstop on the way. Buy and drink a big bottle of
water. Leave the purse and everything else locked in the car.

If she has a concealed carry license then pack heat. If the
bastard starts beating and molesting her, blow his worthless
ass away.
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 19:14:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Speaking of drama, that's the reason I gave up on Ms. Kitty.
I thought it was because she had a vagina?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Sir Gregory
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:28:49 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Speaking of drama, that's the reason I gave up on Ms. Kitty.
I thought it was because she had a vagina?
No, actually it was because she wouldn't let me take
secret photographs of her tits.
Sir Gregory
pandora
2015-04-13 19:03:10 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Fuck him. I'm sick of his fucking non-stop bullshit drama. He'll still
be here tomorrow, annoying everybody as only Emmett can do. If not...
well, we all have to go sooner or later.
I'm sick of his bullshit too. He's either looking for attention, hoping
Renee will give him a chance (fat chance), or he will actually do it. My
vote is on the former. I hate to see anyone take their own life but if
he does, well, whatever will be will be.
m***@yahoo.com
At least Kari won't have to spray febreeze on the couch anymore.
Albätross
2015-04-13 18:52:41 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:56:58 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Well it's about time you realize that.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I've never seen him THIS deranged before.
Albätross
2015-04-13 19:13:36 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Well it's about time you realize that.
I've never seen him THIS deranged before.
I guess you misunderstood all of the times he was threatening to kill
himself here when no one would give him any money.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:31:33 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
That or he needs to be Baker Acted!
Well it's about time you realize that.
I've never seen him THIS deranged before.
I guess you misunderstood all of the times he was threatening to kill
himself here when no one would give him any money.
That was obviously a pathetic ruse. This thing with his
pretend GF might just drive him over the edge for real.

It's a good thing Florida felons aren't allowed to buy
a gun.
Sir Gregory
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 19:37:19 UTC
Well the cops Still didnt take me away. Because they even know i am not mentally unstable
Mr. Smartypants
2015-04-13 19:43:21 UTC
Mentally stable people do not commit suicide over a girl they've never even met.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:49:51 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Emmett Gulley
Well the cops Still didnt take me away. Because they even know i am not mentally unstable
Mentally stable people do not commit suicide over a girl they've never even met.
I still have my doubts as to her true gender. She said
she was *born a woman*.

Huh? Hell, I always thought it took 18 or more years
to become a woman? No woman is born a woman. It's more
likely that she's a hawt tranny. And, I don't say that
to put her down. A hawt tranny is something that's more
special than your average, run-of-the-mill woman, IMO.
Sir Gregory
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:43:36 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Well the cops Still didnt take me away. Because they even know i am not mentally unstable
You coulda fooled me, Emmett... Face it, you sure aren't acting
sane lately.
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 19:43:41 UTC
Emmett, publicly threatened to kill yourself is not the act of a stable person.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:03:15 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
He needs to check himself into the nearest mental facility.
What good would it do?
WPoD
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 18:29:37 UTC
I will not check in unless you agree to another chance Renee.
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:35:34 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
I will not check in unless you agree to another chance Renee.
Aways putting conditions on someone who doesn't give a fuck. Just stay
where you are and wait for the ambulance and the nice men in white
coats.
WPoD
Mr. Smartypants
2015-04-13 18:40:07 UTC
She doesn't even hang out here.
Albätross
2015-04-13 18:46:20 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:29:37 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
I will not check in unless you agree to another chance Renee.
Again it's all about you with no consideration about how she feels.
And just like I said your threats were nothing but cries for her
attention. You must not be at Kari's right now or those nice police
men would have paid you a visit. But don't worry, I am sure they will
come back a couple more times.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 19:29:36 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
I will not check in unless you agree to another chance Renee.
That is a nice threat of extortion and a pathetic cry for attention and help.
You really should just let the nice officers assist you in 'checking in'.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:39:06 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Emmett Gulley
I will not check in unless you agree to another chance Renee.
That is a nice threat of extortion and a pathetic cry for attention and help.
You really should just let the nice officers assist you in 'checking in'.
Maybe he'll try to run away and they'll taze the fuck out of him???
I think they are allowed when somebody is a danger to themselves or
to others.

THAT would be a video worth YouTubing.
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 19:01:32 UTC
The police will force him into doing it.
Emmett Gulley
2015-04-13 18:47:16 UTC
Thats funny because the site is still up
Albätross
2015-04-13 18:50:17 UTC
On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:47:16 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Gulley
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
Your threat and the photo of her you posted is gone convict. I highly
doubt you want to step on her toes over rights usage.

http://youtu.be/QssCXJIUq78
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 18:57:21 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
That page is NOT still up.
WPoD
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:06:39 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
That page is NOT still up.
I wish I'd have taken a screen shot. Emmett is so
dumb he probably didn't refresh the page and is
still looking at what's cached on his computer.

He's never really understood how a browser works.
Sir Gregory
White Punk on Dope
2015-04-13 19:12:02 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
That page is NOT still up.
I wish I'd have taken a screen shot. Emmett is so
dumb he probably didn't refresh the page and is
still looking at what's cached on his computer.
He's never really understood how a browser works.
Good point, which means someone else took it down, which means Emmett's
going bye-bye for awhile.
WPoD
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2015-04-13 19:33:22 UTC
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by White Punk on Dope
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
That page is NOT still up.
I wish I'd have taken a screen shot. Emmett is so
dumb he probably didn't refresh the page and is
still looking at what's cached on his computer.
He's never really understood how a browser works.
Good point, which means someone else took it down, which means Emmett's
going bye-bye for awhile.
Hey, you're probably right. If Emmett thought it was still
up that pretty much proves it wasn't him who took it down.

You're brilliant!
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2015-04-13 19:38:54 UTC
Post by Emmett Gulley
Thats funny because the site is still up
minus your threat to suicide