PING: Checkmate. I forged Fakey and got him booted from Mixmin
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-12 23:38:25 UTC
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop

I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery - actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.

LOL. These free NSP running Rubes are so easy. And Fakey is
even easier than that to kick around.

Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop
I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery - actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.
LOL. These free NSP running Rubes are so easy. And Fakey is
even easier than that to kick around.
If all that were true, wouldn't it be stupid and potentially counter-
productive to brag about it?

Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-12 23:53:47 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop
I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery - actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.
LOL. These free NSP running Rubes are so easy. And Fakey is
even easier than that to kick around.
If all that were true, wouldn't it be stupid and potentially counter-
productive to brag about it?
Negative. Bragging about it serves to make people think I'm just
lying. It's a form of cover.
Post by Checkmate
Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.
Thank you very much.

Hey, this would be a good time to add a *Fakey banned* line to your
sig line. Just use the above MID.

Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 00:51:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Also, when adding alt.checkmate, please remember to put a space after
the previous group's comma, and don't add a period at the end. I fixed
it for you... you can thank me later.
Thank you very much.
Hey, this would be a good time to add a *Fakey banned* line to your
sig line. Just use the above MID.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
PV
2014-04-13 05:33:23 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
<snip>
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those readers
who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill filed Fakey
already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling what we
read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
+1

Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
--
PV

"Docisms"
"Fibre Optic Internet. It make Canada look 3rd world."
"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
"If it gets any colder, your whole church congregation would be to
flame." "Calgary is viewed is a non-intellectual city from Edmotnon
Alberta Canada".
%
2014-04-13 05:40:17 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Poor Fakey. I actually feel sorry for him as no matter how obnoxious
free speech is it should not be censored by anybody but those
readers who object to it. Just about everybody had already kill
filed Fakey already anyway. Do we really need net Nazis controlling
what we read? I think not.
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey
had it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people
the way Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell
wouldn't tolerate it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but
contempt and disdain, and society has ways of dealing with them.
+1
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I
guess assholes do stick together.
i would agree seeing as how your lips touch when your mouth shuts

ouuuu , i liked that one
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 15:39:18 UTC
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.

There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.

Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:24:41 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.
There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.
Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Following that logic, you're either FOR physical violence nor you're
against it. There's no middle ground like using it to protect those who
need protection. Anybody can just smash anybody in the mouth any time
for any reason. Would you advocate that?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 19:36:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by PV
Only Gweggie would play the "free speech" card in this instance, I guess
assholes do stick together.
You're either FOR free speech or you're against it.
There is no middle ground. There are no half-way free
speech rights. That would be tantamount to being
*a little bit pregnant*.
Those who don't decry the speech police are, themselves,
part of the problem.
Following that logic, you're either FOR physical violence (or) you're
against it. There's no middle ground like using it to protect those who
need protection.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.

That is NOT the case with physical violents - spelled % style.
Anybody can just smash anybody in the mouth any time
for any reason. Would you advocate that?
Anybody can, sure! But, it's not a right and in many cases
it's against the law so your analogy is seriously flawed.

Faggot!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:58:03 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.

Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:07:50 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.
Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.

Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her because
it as proved her speech was protected speech so again your analogy is
flawed. Please try harder next time as I might tire of smacking you
down.

But, at any rate, no court in the land would say Fakey's sociopathic
rants against a bereaved widow were against the law. No real NSP would
have a rule that denies that sort of crap because half the assholes
on Usenet engage in that kind of crap.

Poofster!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:19:34 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her
She walked after going through a major legal shitstorm. If you ran a
free news server, would you want to get unnecessarily dragged into a
major shitstorm? That's the legal reality, although I think it was the
morally correct decision to make as well. To criticize the right of
someone to control what people use his FREE server for, is the epitome
of your arrogant and misguided sense of entitlement.

It also proves your gay, so kindly STFU...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
If I'm gay it follows that you're very happy! Poofster!
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:39:49 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Oh,BTW, that woman walked - they dropped charges against her
She walked after going through a major legal shitstorm. If you ran a
free news server, would you want to get unnecessarily dragged into a
major shitstorm? That's the legal reality, although I think it was the
morally correct decision to make as well. To criticize the right of
someone to control what people use his FREE server for, is the epitome
of your arrogant and misguided sense of entitlement.
It also proves your gay, so kindly STFU...
If I'm gay it follows that you're very happy! Poofster!
Yes, I'm happy you're gay... better you than me.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 20:35:07 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:07:50 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:44:35 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical. But, that's
how Steve Crook operates. I've been proving that for years and I will
not stop proving it until Steve either wakes up or leaves Usenet
forever thus relieving all of us of his abject hypocrisy.
Sir Gregory
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 22:33:44 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical.
If Steve owns and runs the news server he can do anything he wishes. You
seem incapable of acknowledging that fact. You're bitter because you've
been booted almost as many times as Fakey, and you have an axe to grind.
These facts you refuse to acknowledge.
The problem does not lie with Steve.
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:40:59 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
I agree it was *decent* because it was an attempt to shield Pandora
from a crass individual but it was not, by any means, *correct* as it
was arbitrary, reactionary, discriminatory and unethical. But, that's
how Steve Crook operates. I've been proving that for years and I will
not stop proving it until Steve either wakes up or leaves Usenet
forever thus relieving all of us of his abject hypocrisy.
Let us know how that works out for you.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sn!pe
2014-04-13 20:46:22 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
There are reasonable limits placed upon free speech such as hollering
"FIRE!!!" in a crowded theater. That's not under dispute - nor is
hate speech or some other forms of malicious speech like death
threats.
Fakey is a vile person who takes great pleasure writing hate filled
malicious posts. I applaud Steve for his actions. Whether you like it or
not it was the correct action to take and a decent thing to do.
Hear, hear.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon's current favourite things are:
Titanic Stout; the Clove Hitch; Sparrows.
Aratzio
Ask Aldon Smith of the 49ers about that.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
2014-04-14 13:57:08 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Free speech is different because it's listed as a Constitutional
right. It is a God-given right as described in the Bill of Rights.
Try calling in a bomb threat or anything else the Government chooses to
consider a "terrorist threat" and see how that works. Your little buddy
Ennema knows first hand about how that works.
Remember the grown woman who harassed a teenage girl to the point she
committed suicide? Would you defend her right to "free speech" in that
case? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to reply.
The First Amendment says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Steve Crook is not Congress. He is a private citizen who runs a news
server. His server, his standards, his decision. Greg can go on about
"rights" until he turns blue and his fingers fall off, but he hasn't a
leg to stand on.

Moreover, businesses have a right to deny service to customers.
Overview here:

https://www.legalzoom.com/us-law/equal-rights/right-refuse-service
--
The internet: where pointing out the folly
of others is labeled bullying. Jessica Lewis
Siri Crews
2014-04-14 14:10:57 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Steve Crook is not Congress. He is a private citizen who runs a news
server. His server, his standards, his decision. Greg can go on about
It was also taught to me that freedom of the press belongs to the owner of the
press, not to others the owner lets use the press.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-04-15 00:31:37 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Yes you are 100% correct and if steve decides to, he can contact chris caputo because what Greg did is harassment according to altopia's tos
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 16:13:04 UTC
Post by Checkmate
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.

Your phone is private so you are justified in restricting its use -
even on a whim.

A free public news server, on the other hand, should apply any and
all rules evenly and impartially to one and all. It will do so
provided it is run by an ethical person. An ethical person will not
enforce arbitrary rules against a particular person because he is
offended by his posts. He will not stomp all over free speech rights
just because he is offended by what he reads.

An ethical person would say, "There is no rule on my server that
defines obnoxious speech and the banning of its use and even though
somebody who defames a bereaved widow offends my sensibilities, I
cannot in good conscious, ban his speech when I allow all sorts of
other obnoxious speech - and even real hate speech as defined by
law."

Instead, what unethical Crook did was shout out to the entire world
that he is an unethical and sleazy, vindictive man who should retire
from running a free NSP because he's unable to run it in a detached,
professional and ethical manner.

And talk about a hypocrite! Many anonymous posts run through Mixmin
that he runs as a remailer which anonymous post threaten my life and
he allows them. Hell, he might even be posting them for all I know.
So, what' worse? Allowing constant and multiple death threats or
allowing coarse and rude speech that makes no such threats?
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-13 19:31:22 UTC
Subject: Re: PING: Checkmate. I forged Fakey and got him booted from Mixmin
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.
<<<SNIP!!!>>>

A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses. Not only
that, I could construct a plausible argument for a situation where the
owner of such a news service might even be compelled to TOS an abusive
asshole like Fakey for liability reasons. Try walking into a bar and
behaving like that to other customers, and see how long it takes for Mr.
Bouncer to show you the door.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
ƫenworld
2014-04-13 19:40:34 UTC
Post by Checkmate
A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses. Not
only that, I could construct a plausible argument for a situation where
the owner of such a news service might even be compelled to TOS an
abusive asshole like Fakey for liability reasons.
Actually, a news service would be protected by Section 230 of the
Communications Decency Act from any liability for anything a user posted,
except for copyright, patent, or trademark infringement, and it's
unlikely a usenet post could violate patent or trademark. As for
copyright, the DMCA protects the news service from liability if it
removes allegedly infringing posts from its own news spool upon being
notified of the alleged infringement by the copyright holder. Repeat
offenders may need to be TOSsed as well, to retain DMCA safe harbor.
However, that's the extent of it. A news service only needs to TOS repeat
COPYRIGHT offenders, and copyright infringing posts (and any obscene
materials on its spool that bring complaints), to avoid liability. And a
news service that doesn't carry binaries is unlikely to ever run into
that eventuality.
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:10:15 UTC
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I believe that works under the theory that a news service can't
reasonably be expected to know everything that passes through their
servers. Steve posts in this group, and he sees what is being posted
through his server. That could conceivably create a situation of
liability in some instances. The example I gave in another post, where
an adult woman was harassing a teenage girl on Facebook to the point
where she committed suicide might be such a situation.

Here we have a recent widow, in a state of bereavement, being harassed
by all sorts of vile comments by a very sick and sadistic individual.
Steve did what any reasonable person should be expected to do, and
pulled the plug. Even if section 230 of the CDA would provide
protection of ultimate liability, it would not provide protection from
the expense of a lawsuit (Novins et al).

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:26:40 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Hey stupid, didn't I just tell you that charges against that woman
were DROPPED because what she did was considered free speech?

Wake the fuck up already.

Stop trying to be a net nanny and a social worker. If Pandora has an
action against Fakey then let her pursue it. She doesn't need you to
hold her hand - you bleeding-heart liberal. MYOB!
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:35:18 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Æ«enworld
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Just suck a big dick, faggot.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-04-14 12:40:02 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy the Cowardly
CockSmoker, aka Checkmate), in
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, when he's not gagging on cock,
he enjoys peeing on dudes.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses.
Sure, if he wants to garner the reputation as a net.censor who
knee-jerk reacts to the truth, repugnant though it is.

You know what they say, "Sometimes the truth hurts".

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
[...]
"state of bereavement"?!

Just *5* *days* after her husband died, she was right back on Usenet,
participating in the fake kook awards, and being her usual inane and
retarded self. Was Bent even in the ground by then?

Just *9* *days* after her husband died, she was salivating over the
thought of other men giving her "the once over" as she drove around in
your ugly purple tin can piece of shit shaped like a sports car.

And this from a nearly 70 year old, gray haired old granny.

Put it this way... when someone who is a passing acquaintance dies,
you go on about your life as though not much had happened.

When someone close to you dies, you *take* *time* *out* *to* *grieve*.
You stop what you were doing and commiserate with friends and family
to bereave the loss of someone *important* to you.

Does anyone else thinks it's a bit strange that Granny Inane is
treating her recently deceased husband of 49 years as though he were a
passing acquaintance?

Doe anyone else find it odd that her attention so quickly turned to
thoughts of other men looking salaciously at her?
being harassed
How is pointing out the *fact* that she's lied about how her husband
died (she said he died "suddenly", but pancreatic cancer typically
takes about 5 years to kill 94% of sufferers, and it gives plenty of
symptoms along the way that would send the sufferer to the doctor to
be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer), that she didn't bother to take
even *a* *week* away from her Usenet addiction to grieve the loss of
her husband, that after a mere *9* *days* she was discussing being
ogled by other men... how is that "harassment", Chimpy?

Again, "Sometimes the truth hurts".

I fucking gave her the information she needed to absolutely,
definitively fight cancer... for all intents and purposes, the *cure*
for cancer (89% of cancer sufferers experienced complete remission,
the other 11% experienced significant partial remission), while
pointing out the fact that she could have found this information
herself, had she not been so Usenet-obsessed that she chose to waste
her time bleating out her retardation to Usenet, rather than trying to
save her husband.
by all sorts of vile comments by a very sick and sadistic individual.
Where, exactly are these "vile comments", Chimpy?

I note not one of you has refuted a word I wrote. Because you can't.

If none of you finds it strange that Granny Inane hasn't taken any
time away from Usenet to grieve the loss of her husband of 49 years,
if none of you find it strange that a mere 9 days after his death
she's salivating at the thought of being ogled by other men... then
there's something wrong with *you*.
Steve did what any reasonable person should be expected to do,
Knee-jerk react to the truth?
and pulled the plug.
He took offense with the truth I posted. You'll note that not even he
dared try to refute it.
Even if section 230 of the CDA would provide
protection of ultimate liability, it would not provide protection from
the expense of a lawsuit (Novins et al).
How would he even be held responsible for what flows through his
pipeline, Chimpy? If Granny Inane has a problem with the truth I
write, let her refute it. She won't, of course, because she knows
there's no defending her discussing being undressed by other men a
mere 9 days after her husband dies. Was Bent even planted at that
time? Had she just got back from the funeral? What the fuck goes
through the head of an inane gray-haired granny whose husband has just
died, that she almost immediately starts thinking of other men?

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's Rules To Live By:
=========================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

"You gerbils are always in the dark."

"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."
=========================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
"state of bereavement"?!
Just *5* *days* after her husband died, she was right back on Usenet,
participating in the fake kook awards, and being her usual inane and
retarded self. Was Bent even in the ground by then?
Just *9* *days* after her husband died, she was salivating over the
thought of other men giving her "the once over" as she drove around in
your ugly purple tin can piece of shit shaped like a sports car.
And this from a nearly 70 year old, gray haired old granny.
Who enjoyed the Chuck death-watch, along with everyone else who is
yammering away.....

I don't know. The whole thing is weird. "Died suddenly of pancreatic
cancer"? The guy who runs the server patrolling around and discussing
his customers? Free is still a customer. Jesus Christ. It's not like
these groups are all a bunch of fucking gardeners talking about
daffodils. This whole world in here, usenet, is about as grotesque and
twisted a Hell as Dante could never imagine. It's like running some kind
of sick whorehouse and then throwing the customer out who calls the
piano player a cocksucker or something. Waxing about "free speech
doesn't extend to making someone listen".... weird weird weird. If I
hadn't watched Chuck die with you guys standing around mocking him to
his very grave, I would never have believed it. And those who stood by
and enjoyed watching, even worse. Box cars full of skeletons, rumbling
through villages, "wuh?? I ain't seen nuthin', fuck off and leave me
be"...FNVW is not humanity's problem here, now is he?

Sometimes I think there's two guys here, running a Theater of the Mind
that extends across a million or ten million different identities.
%
no its a bot
Anglo Saxon
2014-04-15 01:35:00 UTC
Post by %
no its a bot
One time, when I had no clue and didn't honestly know any better, I
thought one of those bots was actually a real person with an incredibly
odd turn of mind. I would read it and be amazed that anyone could think
in that way. lol at self. Oh well, it's still that way and why I'm here.
Flight from reality, or is it.
%
truth is you're the only one here all the rest of it are bots
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 06:10:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Anglo Saxon
Post by %
no its a bot
One time, when I had no clue and didn't honestly know any better, I
thought one of those bots was actually a real person with an
incredibly odd turn of mind. I would read it and be amazed that
anyone could think in that way. lol at self. Oh well, it's still that
way and why I'm here. Flight from reality, or is it.
truth is you're the only one here all the rest of it are bots
20 GOTO 10
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon likes a clove hitch.
Siri Crews
2014-04-15 06:46:23 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Anglo Saxon
Post by %
no its a bot
One time, when I had no clue and didn't honestly know any better, I
thought one of those bots was actually a real person with an
incredibly odd turn of mind. I would read it and be amazed that
anyone could think in that way. lol at self. Oh well, it's still that
way and why I'm here. Flight from reality, or is it.
truth is you're the only one here all the rest of it are bots
20 GOTO 10
So basically you just run around in circles.
pandora
2014-04-15 02:13:25 UTC
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 00:56:30 +0000, Anglo Saxon wrote:

It seems that Fakey has made many incorrect assumptions but then, when
hasn't he? He could have just asked (and so could you) but then it
wouldn't be so dramatic, eh?
Post by Anglo Saxon
I don't know. The whole thing is weird. "Died suddenly of pancreatic
cancer"?
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.

Post by Anglo Saxon
his customers? Free is still a customer. Jesus Christ. It's not like
these groups are all a bunch of fucking gardeners talking about
daffodils. This whole world in here, usenet, is about as grotesque and
twisted a Hell as Dante could never imagine. It's like running some kind
of sick whorehouse and then throwing the customer out who calls the
piano player a cocksucker or something. Waxing about "free speech
doesn't extend to making someone listen".... weird weird weird. If I
hadn't watched Chuck die with you guys standing around mocking him to
his very grave, I would never have believed it. And those who stood by
and enjoyed watching, even worse. Box cars full of skeletons, rumbling
through villages, "wuh?? I ain't seen nuthin', fuck off and leave me
be"...FNVW is not humanity's problem here, now is he?
He would seem to be his own problem.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 02:26:57 UTC
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
pandora
2014-04-15 02:29:09 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
2014-04-15 02:51:01 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Only Greg could come up with something so stupid.

Three weeks...talk about blindsided. Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.

I understand why you feel like you may not be able to carry on, but
there are others who are counting on you, and the young ones have
already suffered one untimely loss. One day and one step at a time.
When you're feeling like you want to break things, you can always come
here and take pot shots at bucket boy. And when you just need to
talk...you have friends who will listen.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 03:12:07 UTC
On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:51:01 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Only Greg could come up with something so stupid.
It's not stupid because it's so unusual.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/pancreatic-cancer-symptoms

How his cancer could have advanced so far without symptoms is
almost unbelievable. He might have been misdiagnosed. He might
have had something else going on.

I just don't understand how it could be so far advanced with
no symptoms to speak of. If nothing else his eyes should have
been yellow in the white part.
Sir Gregory
pandora
2014-04-15 03:50:18 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Only Greg could come up with something so stupid.
It's not stupid because it's so unusual.
http://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/pancreatic-cancer-symptoms
How his cancer could have advanced so far without symptoms is almost
unbelievable. He might have been misdiagnosed. He might have had
something else going on.
It is unbelievable but it happened. I was there.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I just don't understand how it could be so far advanced with no symptoms
to speak of. If nothing else his eyes should have been yellow in the
white part.
They were for the last few days of his life but not before. As a matter
of fact he was given a good report from his doctor just a month before.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 13:08:21 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:51:01 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I just don't understand how it could be so far advanced with no symptoms
to speak of. If nothing else his eyes should have been yellow in the
white part.
They were for the last few days of his life but not before. As a matter
of fact he was given a good report from his doctor just a month before.
I hope you have a different doctor. You know, one who knows what he's
doing.
Sir Gregory
Anglo Saxon
2014-04-15 17:35:32 UTC
Post by pandora
As a matter
Post by pandora
of fact he was given a good report from his doctor just a month before.
I hope you have a different doctor. You know, one who knows what he's
doing.
No shit.

I can see an old guy saying hell no and never going to a doctor for
anything and dying fairly quick at the end, like my dad did. But to
have a regular doctor and all the etc. that goes along with it? I have
5 personal friends over the years who have all died of pancreatic cancer
and they died fast, like 6 weeks to 3 months. And I tell you, they
looked goddamn horrible even to a blind retard.

Whatever. I read about that guy who had more or less integrated his
tissue mass into the recliner and when he died they had to cut him out
of it, remote in hand. Maybe that's this gal. Stuck in front of auk and
the old man turns into a corpse and dies in plain sight and she doesn't
even notice. Jesus. The people I knew weighed about 60 pounds.
%
2014-04-15 17:42:49 UTC
Post by Anglo Saxon
Post by pandora
As a matter
Post by pandora
[...]
does it really matter how you die ,
the result is the same no matter what recipe you use
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 17:43:50 UTC
Post by %
does it really matter how you die ,
the result is the same no matter what recipe you use
You're batty.

%
2014-04-15 18:02:40 UTC
i do know how to knock'em out of the park
Lamey Teh Cable Guy
2014-04-15 18:20:08 UTC
I'm batty, he's betty.
%
go float your foamy
Lamey Teh Cable Guy
2014-04-15 18:43:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lamey Teh Cable Guy
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
does it really matter how you die ,
the result is the same no matter what recipe you use
You're batty.
I'm batty, he's betty.
go float your foamy
It sunk, I wish I would have read Checkys post first. The gas didn't
work. Gonna get a bunch of bubble wrap and go for a pontoon.
%
build a deck over 6 / 45 gallon drums put a tent trailer on the deck
Sn!pe

Siri Crews
Anglo Saxon
2014-04-15 17:57:23 UTC
Post by %
does it really matter how you die ,
the result is the same no matter what recipe you use
I just watched The Reverend Gary James who wrote that song. An old video
with a mix in it so thnx for the poem.
%
2014-04-15 18:24:05 UTC
Post by Anglo Saxon
Post by %
does it really matter how you die ,
the result is the same no matter what recipe you use
I just watched The Reverend Gary James who wrote that song. An old
video with a mix in it so thnx for the poem.
his name is rev gary davis you must've ,
really enjoyed the show you watched
Checkmate
2014-04-15 19:06:45 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I just don't understand how it could be so far advanced with no symptoms
to speak of. If nothing else his eyes should have been yellow in the
white part.
They were for the last few days of his life but not before. As a matter
of fact he was given a good report from his doctor just a month before.
I hope you have a different doctor. You know, one who knows what he's
doing.
My ex's aunt was an RN working at Kaiser. She was having pains, and was
told repeatedly by a Kaiser doctor that it was just indigestion. A year
later she was finally correctly diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, but it
was too late. She lived another 2 or 3 years with treatment, but
unfortunately, pancreatic cancer is usually a death sentence. If I got
hit by a truck outside a Kaiser hospital, I'd rather be driven across
town to a any place else than be treated by a Kaiser doctor.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Janithor
2014-04-15 10:57:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
[...]
Good grief, did you even read your link? The very first words:

"Pancreatic cancer often goes undetected until it's advanced and
difficult to treat. In the vast majority of cases, symptoms only develop
after pancreatic cancer has grown and begun to spread."

Hassling someone whose husband just died is wrong, dude. Very basic
ethics, even a young kid would know that much. Not that one should
expect anything different from AUK, but still. The woman's husband just
died, Greg, show some humanity.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 13:15:27 UTC
Post by Janithor
"Pancreatic cancer often goes undetected until it's advanced and
difficult to treat. In the vast majority of cases, symptoms only develop
after pancreatic cancer has grown and begun to spread."
That being said there is usually a period of years between that
detection and death. There is usually plenty of time to operate.
Post by Janithor
Hassling someone whose husband just died is wrong, dude. Very basic
ethics, even a young kid would know that much. Not that one should
expect anything different from AUK, but still. The woman's husband just
died, Greg, show some humanity.
I'm not *hassling* Pandora. I'm talking to her. Just because she had
the misfortune of having her husband suddenly die doesn't mean she
should be treated like she has suddenly become something different
than her former self. She needs a dose of normalcy more than her
being treated like some kind of delicate rose in a place she realizes
is quite rowdy. She's probably continuing to post here because it's
something that she's comfortable with and it takes her mind off her
situation. She sometimes referred to her husband as a *Viking* and
she likes manly men in kilts. She's not some wimp who can't take it.
Sir Gregory
Checkmate
2014-04-15 18:45:34 UTC
Post by Janithor
Hassling someone whose husband just died is wrong, dude. Very basic
ethics, even a young kid would know that much. Not that one should
expect anything different from AUK, but still. The woman's husband just
died, Greg, show some humanity.
I'm not *hassling* Pandora. I'm talking to her. Just because she had
the misfortune of having her husband suddenly die doesn't mean she
should be treated like she has suddenly become something different
than her former self. She needs a dose of normalcy more than her
being treated like some kind of delicate rose in a place she realizes
is quite rowdy. She's probably continuing to post here because it's
something that she's comfortable with and it takes her mind off her
situation. She sometimes referred to her husband as a *Viking* and
she likes manly men in kilts. She's not some wimp who can't take it.
Still, you often show a lack of skill when it comes to social graces.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
pandora
2014-04-15 03:44:38 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be
"suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Only Greg could come up with something so stupid.
Three weeks...talk about blindsided. Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
I don't know that I'm all that strong, mostly stubborn. Besides, I
promised Bent that I would try to carry on.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
I understand why you feel like you may not be able to carry on, but
there are others who are counting on you, and the young ones have
already suffered one untimely loss.
7 grandchildren are an awesome legacy and he was very proud of each and
every one of them. I want to see them all graduate from college with our
help and perhaps even find their own life's loves. I would wish that for
them.

One day and one step at a time. When
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
you're feeling like you want to break things, you can always come here
and take pot shots at bucket boy. And when you just need to talk...you
have friends who will listen.
Thanx. I know I have a wonderful family around me but they also have
lives of their own. My middle son just ran a half marathon on Sunday in
honour of his Dad.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 13:21:53 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
Only Greg could come up with something so stupid.
Three weeks...talk about blindsided. Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
I don't know that I'm all that strong, mostly stubborn. Besides, I
promised Bent that I would try to carry on.
Atta girl - do the Viking proud!
Post by pandora
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
I understand why you feel like you may not be able to carry on, but
there are others who are counting on you, and the young ones have
already suffered one untimely loss.
7 grandchildren are an awesome legacy and he was very proud of each and
every one of them. I want to see them all graduate from college with our
help and perhaps even find their own life's loves. I would wish that for
them.
D.H. Lawrence -- I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird
will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for
itself. ...

pandora
http://youtu.be/2y04V56qyJA
Checkmate
2014-04-15 19:08:15 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by pandora
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
I understand why you feel like you may not be able to carry on, but
there are others who are counting on you, and the young ones have
already suffered one untimely loss.
7 grandchildren are an awesome legacy and he was very proud of each and
every one of them. I want to see them all graduate from college with our
help and perhaps even find their own life's loves. I would wish that for
them.
D.H. Lawrence -- I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird
will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for
itself. ...
Now how would anybody possibly know if birds ever feel sorry for
themselves?

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Emmett Gulley Jr.
2014-04-15 04:25:23 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
[...]
I have to agree with Rhonda here because i don't wish the pain and sorrow on anybody when a loved one has passed away.

Stay strong Pandora.
mike hunt
2014-04-15 10:47:53 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
How many years of this have you seen from her?

Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed

That just about covers what she
has written over the years.
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 12:29:32 UTC
Post by mike hunt
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
How many years of this have you seen from her?
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
That just about covers what she
has written over the years.
Indeed.

You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?

Siri Crews
2014-04-15 12:34:50 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
How many years of this have you seen from her?
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
That just about covers what she
has written over the years.
Indeed.
Aye-yup, that is indeed indeedy.
mike hunt
How many names do you have?
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 15:58:16 UTC
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
How many years of this have you seen from her?
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
That just about covers what she
has written over the years.
Indeed.
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?

%
all of them
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 16:20:57 UTC
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?
all of them
All your name are belong to us.

%
is that game even around anymore
Sn!pe

%
2014-04-15 16:51:29 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?
all of them
All your name are belong to us.
is that game even around anymore
http://youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg
that's the wrong game the one i'm thinking of ,
was a mafia drug dealer game
Sn!pe
2014-04-15 16:57:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?
all of them
All your name are belong to us.
is that game even around anymore
http://youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg
that's the wrong game the one i'm thinking of ,
was a mafia drug dealer game
Don't call me Scarface, my name is Capone.

%
2014-04-15 17:23:26 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
http://youtu.be/OaDx6_-WbLs

Sn!pe
2014-04-15 17:43:18 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?
all of them
All your name are belong to us.
is that game even around anymore
http://youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg
that's the wrong game the one i'm thinking of ,
was a mafia drug dealer game
Don't call me Scarface, my name is Capone.
http://youtu.be/OaDx6_-WbLs
http://youtu.be/Xy3MtznDeqg
Damn right! We only want Team Players here in AUK!
What do /you/ say about that, mike hunt?

Checkmate
2014-04-15 18:48:54 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Sn!pe
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
How many names do you have?
How many would you like me to have?
all of them
All your name are belong to us.
is that game even around anymore
http://youtu.be/qItugh-fFgg
Make your time.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
bucky lastard
2014-04-15 15:31:53 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by mike hunt
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Only a very strong person would
still be standing, Marg, but that comes as no surprise having watched
you here over the years.
How many years of this have you seen from her?
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed Indeed
That just about covers what she
has written over the years.
Indeed.
You seem somewhat familiar, mike, have we met before,
perhaps elsewhere or under a different name?
Be careful, everyone is a Fakey sock. (as you well know)

<snicker>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 03:08:20 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be "suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
You'll manage just fine because you're strong and have other people
who depend on you.

I just find it hard to understand how pancreatic cancer can be so
advanced that it kills in three weeks after it's diagnosed and there
are no symptoms? I've done a little reading on pancreatic cancer and
the symptoms are numerous and usually quite obvious.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/pancreatic-cancer-symptoms

He must have been one tough dude to not complain at all.
Sir Gregory
pandora
2014-04-15 03:46:59 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
Yes, 3 weeks from diagnoses to death. I consider that to be
"suddenly".
Perhaps you don't. And no, he didn't have any symptoms. They were
looking for something else and found the cancer.
Now, I'm beginning to think you're making this all up.
No. I would have no reason to do that. I've lost my best friend and
love of my life. I'll never be the same. I'm not even certain I can
carry on.
You'll manage just fine because you're strong and have other people who
depend on you.
I just find it hard to understand how pancreatic cancer can be so
advanced that it kills in three weeks after it's diagnosed and there are
no symptoms? I've done a little reading on pancreatic cancer and the
symptoms are numerous and usually quite obvious.
Even his oncologist was very surprised.
He was most definitely one tough dude, right to the end.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-15 13:24:52 UTC
Post by pandora
He was most definitely one tough dude, right to the end.
That's a thing I like about you, Pandora. You appreciate
manly men.
Sir Gregory
bucky lastard
2014-04-15 15:54:52 UTC
You have that in common with her.
Checkmate
2014-04-15 19:08:55 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by pandora
He was most definitely one tough dude, right to the end.
That's a thing I like about you, Pandora. You appreciate
manly men.
That leaves you out, Swisher.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:23:08 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Bullshit and you damned well know it. It's illegal to discriminate
and apply different rules to somebody just because you don't happen
to agree with what he writes.

Even a bouncer has no latitude when it comes to enforcing the rules.
He is not allowed to throw somebody out just because he doesn't like
the looks of him or if he's a loudmouth unless every other loudmouth
is given equal treatment.
Sir Gregory
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
What law will you be citing, exactly?
Emmett Gulley Jr.
Actually, Forging somebody with the intent to harass them by getting them booted is against a lot of news provider's TOS/AUP. I guess I'll contact Chris caputo and teranews and have greg booted off them.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 23:01:58 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 15:50:41 -0700 (PDT), "Emmett Gulley Jr."
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
Actually, Forging somebody with the intent to harass them by
getting them booted is against a lot of news provider's TOS/AUP.
I guess I'll contact Chris caputo and teranews and have greg
booted off them.
LOL! I doubt either of them will care about a post that went
through Mixmin. They'll just tell you to bugger off!

<smackdown>
Sir Gregory
Albätross
2014-04-13 23:20:37 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
A FREE news service that the owner can run any way he chooses. Not only
that, I could construct a plausible argument for a situation where the
owner of such a news service might even be compelled to TOS an abusive
asshole like Fakey for liability reasons. Try walking into a bar and
behaving like that to other customers, and see how long it takes for Mr.
Bouncer to show you the door.
Bullshit and you damned well know it. It's illegal to discriminate
and apply different rules to somebody just because you don't happen
to agree with what he writes.
What law will you be citing, exactly?
Actually, Forging somebody with the intent to harass them by getting them booted is against a lot of news provider's TOS/AUP.
You should know as you have lost Internet accounts for that reason.
Post by Emmett Gulley Jr.
I guess I'll contact Chris caputo and teranews and have greg booted off them.
Awww emmy thinks he has a ball to play with, look at him run.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

Emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma admits that everyone hated him:

"albatross, you seem to hate me like all the others did back then."

Emmett Earl Gulley Jr. threatens to kill me:

"I would go after albatross whether he had a gun or not, that's how
much he has pissed me off."

"You need to shut the fuck up or i will kill you when i track you down
to put you in jail."

"i think you need to shut the fuck up before i kick your damn ass."

Poor Janithor, all those tears and you only get mentioned once at the very bottom.
%
dweeb
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:34:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.checkmate, alt.free.newsservers
Post by Checkmate
[...]
So you think Steve is breaking some law by not allowing Fakey to abuse
his free server? Now you're starting to sound like Emmett.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Even a bouncer has no latitude when it comes to enforcing the rules.
He is not allowed to throw somebody out just because he doesn't like
the looks of him
We weren't talking about red herrings though, were we?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
or if he's a loudmouth unless every other loudmouth
is given equal treatment.
And they usually are... IF they cross the line of what a reasonable
person would consider acceptable behavior. Fakey did, and he got
spanked. Too bad, so sad...

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 20:18:31 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:13:04 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
There's a limit to what civilized society should have to put up with.
Irrespective of the whole "slippery slope" argument, I think Fakey had
it coming. If someone wanted to use my phone to harass people the way
Fakey was harassing a bereaved widow, I sure as hell wouldn't tolerate
it. Scumbags like Fakey deserve nothing but contempt and disdain, and
society has ways of dealing with them.
There is a BIG difference between your phone and a PUBLIC news service
provider.
Your phone is private so you are justified in restricting its use -
even on a whim.
A free public news server, on the other hand, should apply any and
all rules evenly and impartially to one and all.
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Checkmate
2014-04-13 20:22:48 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
[...]
That sure doesn't stop him from crying about it, though.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
Rarely have I encountered as whiney a little poofta as Gerg.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-04-13 20:30:21 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:18:31 -0400, Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket <Gerg
Post by Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Sure they CAN. That's not under dispute. What's under dispute is the
ethics of doing so. It's a simple matter of one bully booting another
bully. The former is no better than the latter. The only place the
former exceeds the latter is in the excess amount of hypocrisy he
displays.
Sir Gregory
Sn!pe
2014-04-13 20:39:19 UTC
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <***@home.fake> wrote:

[...]
the excess amount of hypocrisy he displays.
Mmm-hmm.

Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
2014-04-13 23:31:51 UTC
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:30:21 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:18:31 -0400, Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket <Gerg
Post by Gerg Hall Poops in Bucket
So bitter. A free public news server can use any set of rules it wants
including those which might be the whim of the news server owner. If that
person doesn't like you sig file, or the way you spell your nyms, he can
boot yer arse so fast yer head will spin. And they can do it just because
they feel like it. There are no free speech issues here. There is no
free speech guarantee. You've had enough experience in being booted off
numerous servers, Gerg. One would think you'd be used to it by now.
Sure they CAN. That's not under dispute. What's under dispute is the
ethics of doing so.
There is no dispute. There is no ethics issue. Steve owns the service.
He calls the shots. EOD.
Bitterness continues to ooze from your every pore.
Checkmate
2014-04-14 01:37:28 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
That's not under dispute, faggot... it's just you whining about it, so
do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

http://youtu.be/sdyBYSuqQBQ
f***@yahoo.com
2014-04-15 15:43:52 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
LOL! What a master stroke. I killed two birds in one fell swoop
You opened the lid of your feces bucket and two passing seagulls died from the fumes?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I exposed Crook again for the speech Nazi he is and I got Fakey
booted from Mixmin with a masterful forgery -
In other words, you were an asshole.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
actually it was
just a froggery constructed to look like a morph to avoid
killfiles.
Guess living on a leaking canoe gives one a lot of time on ones hands.