SAGGY OLD PUSSY LIPS..........
THE COLONEL
2014-02-06 19:48:23 UTC
Hanging down like wet ponchos.

Think about it ^_^
--
At birth and upon death, atheism isn't an option; it's the default. Any
theism between these two events is a deviation of the natural.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 22:51:53 UTC
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.

LOL.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 22:57:01 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.
Don't tell me, let me guess, they're two-foot
tapered turds that hang swinging in the breeze?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:26:39 UTC
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.

Ouch. LOL.
%
2014-02-06 23:35:51 UTC
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:41:56 UTC
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:43:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:47:21 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
Like you have after Mexican food or a really hot curry?
The chillies that you get to enjoy twice? I feel cheated
if I don't get afterburn.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:50:16 UTC
Some things should be private and only shared among friends.
My turds are solid, dense, cylindrical and rounded at both ends.
%
2014-02-06 23:53:36 UTC
or the nuggets that all flush except one and it just won't go down
%
2014-02-06 23:57:09 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
feed me some corn and i go like a bren gun ,
my other favs are the you're not sure its a poop or a pee ,
because its blowing out of you like the garden hose water
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:57:31 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Some things should be private and only shared among friends.
My turds are solid, dense, cylindrical and rounded at both ends.
Get away, those are Fake ones. I bet each one is just like the last,
churned out without thinking. That's as boring as a very boring
boilerplate article on Usenet on a very slow day.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe
2014-02-07 00:05:02 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
feed me some corn and i go like a bren gun ,
my other favs are the you're not sure its a poop or a pee ,
because its blowing out of you like the garden hose water
I'm just going outside, I may be some time.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-07 00:06:17 UTC
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
%
2014-02-07 00:15:58 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Sn!pe
2014-02-07 00:25:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Content, technical merit and artistic impression.
If only it was possible to include flashy pirouettes.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2014-02-07 00:29:03 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Content, technical merit and artistic impression.
If only it was possible to include flashy pirouettes.
make it a winter olympic sport ,
i'm thinking something in a team event ,
like synchronized swimming
Checkmate
2014-02-07 00:36:23 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
or the nuggets that all flush except one and it just won't go down
This is funny. When I first got my contractor's license, I was wiring
big custom homes. One house I did, the female half of the couple I was
wiring it for was a real pain in the ass to deal with. She used to run
around in a skimpy little tennis outfit like she thought she was hot
shit. Even had a tennis court built on the property. The only problem
with that, was her ass was so big it needed its own ZIP code.
Absolutely disgusting, and nobody liked her.

After the house was finished, she was showing me something in her
bathroom. Probably the vanity lights, but I don't remember for sure.
The toiled seat was up, and there it was... a little floating shit ball
that apparently treaded water when she flushed. I pretended not to see
the little floating shit ball, but I knew SHE saw it, and I wondered
what she was going to do about... the floating shit ball. When I turned
away, she quickly closed the lid, and I acted all nonchalant and stuff.
I can only hope that deep down, she knew I saw the little floating shit
ball...
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Spanked Fakey"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
Siri Cruz
2014-02-07 02:08:37 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.
I don't have a cat myself, but I haven't noticed sagging jowls on the
neighbourhood cats over the years.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Mary Gully
2014-02-07 02:06:08 UTC
On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:48:23 -0800, "THE COLONEL"
Post by THE COLONEL
Hanging down like wet ponchos.
Think about it ^_^
You called ?