SAGGY OLD PUSSY LIPS..........
THE COLONEL
2014-02-06 19:48:23 UTC
Hanging down like wet ponchos.

Think about it ^_^
--
At birth and upon death, atheism isn't an option; it's the default. Any
theism between these two events is a deviation of the natural.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 22:51:53 UTC
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.

LOL.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 22:57:01 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.
Don't tell me, let me guess, they're two-foot
tapered turds that hang swinging in the breeze?
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:26:39 UTC
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.

Ouch. LOL.
%
2014-02-06 23:38:24 UTC
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:41:56 UTC
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:47:21 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
Like you have after Mexican food or a really hot curry?
The chillies that you get to enjoy twice? I feel cheated
if I don't get afterburn.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2014-02-06 23:56:08 UTC
or the nuggets that all flush except one and it just won't go down
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-07 00:06:17 UTC
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
%
2014-02-07 00:18:31 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Sn!pe
2014-02-07 00:25:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Content, technical merit and artistic impression.
If only it was possible to include flashy pirouettes.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2014-02-07 00:31:35 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
If there were ever such a thing as competitive crapping,
I think I could be a real contender. I'm pretty good at it.
it should be an olympic sport ,
you get points for sitting style ,
tearing off the paper and of course ,
the crap itself and the toilet dismount
Content, technical merit and artistic impression.
If only it was possible to include flashy pirouettes.
make it a winter olympic sport ,
i'm thinking something in a team event ,
like synchronized swimming
Checkmate
2014-02-07 00:36:23 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
or the nuggets that all flush except one and it just won't go down
This is funny. When I first got my contractor's license, I was wiring
big custom homes. One house I did, the female half of the couple I was
wiring it for was a real pain in the ass to deal with. She used to run
around in a skimpy little tennis outfit like she thought she was hot
shit. Even had a tennis court built on the property. The only problem
with that, was her ass was so big it needed its own ZIP code.
Absolutely disgusting, and nobody liked her.

After the house was finished, she was showing me something in her
bathroom. Probably the vanity lights, but I don't remember for sure.
The toiled seat was up, and there it was... a little floating shit ball
that apparently treaded water when she flushed. I pretended not to see
the little floating shit ball, but I knew SHE saw it, and I wondered
what she was going to do about... the floating shit ball. When I turned
away, she quickly closed the lid, and I acted all nonchalant and stuff.
I can only hope that deep down, she knew I saw the little floating shit
ball...
--
Checkmate

"The Man Who Spanked Fakey"

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
THE COLONEL
I woulda fucked her on the shitter.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-07 16:39:37 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>
The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy
the Cowardly CockSmoker, aka "Checkmate")
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles
when reading posts by Checkmate. He likes peeing
on guys.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Also better than runny poo that
makes you get itchy pucker butt.
Corey admits his ass leaks. LOL
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
[...]
Chimpy fucked the husband in the shitter, instead. It was
that floating shit ball that got Chimpy all hot and
bothered... it reminded him of butt sex *and* balls.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night
long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he
claims is a guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with
random objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a
vagina is actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on
about assholes and balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's Rules To Live By:
=========================
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

"You gerbils are always in the dark."

"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."
=========================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-07 17:25:08 UTC
Smell my finger.
Teh Lamester
2014-02-07 18:41:18 UTC
Checkmate
2014-02-07 18:49:02 UTC
Post by Teh Lamester
On Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:39:37 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
fucked the husband in the shitter
I wonder what his rilly hawt wife thought about that?

all rights reserved
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-08 06:03:20 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy the
Cowardly CockSmoker, aka Checkmate), in
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate! He likes peeing on guys.
Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>
Post by Checkmate
First check out what Lying Lamey the Law-Breaking
Scam-Running Drug-Dealing Child-Endangering
Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist High-School-Dropout
Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks,
living at the Star Motel, 3850 Peoria St. in
{Nothing... Pissbum's too cowardly to say anything. LOL}
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Post by %
[...]
Chimpy is contradicting himself again... he just said
"Absolutely disgusting, and nobody liked her.", and now he's
calling her "rilly hawt". Chimpy's confused about more than
his sexuality, it appears.

She probably wasn't too happy about a lisping faggot like
you fucking her husband in the shitter, Faggot Chimpy. She
probably made her husband go get an AIDS test right away.

<snicker>

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-08 13:05:38 UTC
My ass leaks, LOL.
The way you say that
makes it look like you've
got your nose up my ass
again, so wipe your chin
and thanks for the tea bag.
Have a nice weekend.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-08 16:36:14 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

J. Corey Connor (aka Dribbles the Diapered), in
Post by J. Corey Connor
My ass leaks, LOL.
You admitted it again. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
The way you say that
makes it look like you've
got your nose up my ass
again, so wipe your chin
and thanks for the tea bag.
I don't need to have my nose anywhere, you broadcast to the
entire world that your ass leaks.

And now you're broadcasting your gay sexual fetishism. Is
your fecal fetish the *reason* your ass leaks, Dribbles?

<snicker>
Post by J. Corey Connor
Have a nice weekend.
Mine'll be better than yours, Dribbles.

<snicker>

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-08 16:49:18 UTC
Nobody said you needed to have your nose anywhere.
You have it where it is because you want it there. LOL.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-08 18:21:00 UTC

Post by J. Corey Connor
Nobody said you needed to have your nose anywhere.
You have it where it is because you want it there. LOL.
You only claimed it to be there... because you apparently
have some sort of fetish where you like guy's noses in your
ass.

But there's no need for anyone to have their nose near your
old leaking ass, you admitted of your own accord to the
whole world that your ass leaks, Dribbles. LOL

Sn!pe
2014-02-08 18:25:44 UTC
[Tor] SuperFakey, Anonymous Writer of Wrongs on the Internet
Post by J. Corey Connor
Nobody said you needed to have your nose anywhere.
You have it where it is because you want it there. LOL.
You only claimed it to be there... because you apparently
have some sort of fetish where you like guy's noses in your
ass.
But there's no need for anyone to have their nose near your
old leaking ass, you admitted of your own accord to the
whole world that your ass leaks, Dribbles. LOL
We should have a second opinion on this,
I wonder what BuGGered has to say about it.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-08 18:36:13 UTC
I don't know about your butt, but
if my butt did not leak now and then
I would explode, and believe you me
nobody wants to clean up that mess.

LOL.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-09 04:47:53 UTC

Post by J. Corey Connor
I don't know about your butt, but
if my butt did not leak now and then
I would explode, and believe you me
nobody wants to clean up that mess.
Dribbles is getting defensive about his anal leakage. LOL

Corey admitted his ass leaks. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
LOL.
LOL

Teh Lamester
2014-02-09 04:51:53 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2014 04:47:53 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
anal leakage. LOL
you sick fuck
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-09 11:03:52 UTC
Anybody who would fuck with somebody
just because he has a little anal leakage
has some pretty severe self-image issues.
I wouldn't fuck with me if I were you. LOL.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-09 16:03:01 UTC

Post by J. Corey Connor
has some pretty severe self-image issues.
Defensive much, Dribbles? LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
I wouldn't fuck with me if I were you. LOL.
Yes you would. LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-09 10:15:47 UTC
FYI, my anus just leaked, again.
I'm feeling much better now too.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-09 16:03:04 UTC

Post by J. Corey Connor
FYI, my anus just leaked, again.
I'm feeling much better now too.
Corey admits his ass leaks. LOL

The difference between me and you, Dribbles (aside from the
obvious of me being young, handsome, wealthy, intelligent,
respected in the community, muscular, and awesome and you
being... you), is that I can stop a fart when I need to.
You've let yourself get so old and weak that you can't stop
anything. LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-09 16:16:05 UTC
I can't stop you from making an ass
of yourself if that's what you mean.
The best I can do is clean up the mess.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-10 14:27:46 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

J. Corey Connor (aka Dribbles the Diapered), in
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Dribbles is awfully defensive about his leaky ass. LOL
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
can't stop
Leaking... we know, Dribbles. LOL
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
you from
Laughing at the fact that you admitted to having a leaky
ass, Dribbles. LOL
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
making an ass
Not a leaky ass, though. Right, Dribbles? LOL
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
of yourself if that's what you mean.
You know it's not, Dribbles. You're just trying to shift the
topic away from your admitting to having a leaky ass. LOL

How's that working for you, Dribbles? LOL
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
The best I can do is clean up the mess.
You should just put a diaper on, Dribbles. LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-10 15:01:41 UTC
I am now well focused on my leaky ass and have you to thank,
so thank you deeply and sincerely for noticing my leaky ass.
Excuse me now while I allow my ass to leak, again, like it does
when I let it just flow out of my butt like tooty toot toot. Ah. Better.

Thanks again.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-11 01:39:40 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

J. Corey Connor (aka Dribbles the Diapered), in
Post by J. Corey Connor
I am now well focused
Had to put on your Coke-bottle bifocals, eh? LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
on my leaky ass
Corey admits his ass leaks. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
and have you to thank,
You want to thank me for ridiculing your admission to the
Post by J. Corey Connor
so thank you deeply and sincerely for noticing my leaky ass.
I didn't 'notice' it, Dribbles... you announced it to the
whole wide world. LOL

I'm just laughing at you for having done so. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
Excuse me now while I allow my ass to leak, again,
Corey admits his ass leaks, again. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
like it does when I let it just flow out of my butt
like tooty toot toot. Ah. Better.
Corey's crapping himself while posting to usenet. LOL

Old people are gross. LOL
Post by J. Corey Connor
Thanks again.
No problem, Dribbles. LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-11 01:42:06 UTC
Shh. I'm busy.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-11 01:46:43 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

J. Corey Connor (aka Dribbles the Diapered), in
Post by J. Corey Connor
Shh. I'm busy.
Doing what, Dribbles? LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-11 01:54:48 UTC
Shh. I said I'm busy.
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-11 02:31:50 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

J. Corey Connor (aka Dribbles the Diapered), in
Post by J. Corey Connor
Shh. I said I'm busy.
Doing what, Dribbles? LOL

J. Corey Connor
2014-02-11 10:16:45 UTC
Okay, sorry for the interruption.
Now, let me know how I can help.
Sn!pe
2014-02-11 10:28:35 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Okay, sorry for the interruption.
Now, let me know how I can help.
If you're going to play with him you could start by
giving him a bath and clearing out his litter-tray.
Honestly, pets are more trouble than they're worth.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-11 10:46:27 UTC
LOL. If you think pets are trouble
imagine shepherding a flock of
wheelchair bound, demented,
drug addicted, raving psychotics
and criminals of various stripes.
Today we are all going bowling.
Sn!pe
2014-02-11 11:04:52 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
LOL. If you think pets are trouble
imagine shepherding a flock of
wheelchair bound, demented,
drug addicted, raving psychotics
and criminals of various stripes.
Today we are all going bowling.
The AUK bowling team, yay!
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-11 11:13:50 UTC
LOL. You're all welcome, of course.
We can use all the help we can get.
Tuesday is bowling. Wednesday is
Canteen. Sunday is Chapel. Every
Day brings something else, and the
same old thing in equal portions.

Teh Lamester
2014-02-10 15:07:59 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:27:46 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
admitted to having a leaky
ass,
Sn!pe
2014-02-09 16:15:53 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
FYI, my anus just leaked, again.
I'm feeling much better now too.
Corey admits his ass leaks. LOL
The difference between me and you, Dribbles (aside from the
obvious of me being young, handsome, wealthy, intelligent,
respected in the community, muscular, and awesome and you
being... you), is that I can stop a fart when I need to.
You've let yourself get so old and weak that you can't stop
anything. LOL

Love and kisses from your Best Friend Forever.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2014-02-09 16:31:31 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
FYI, my anus just leaked, again.
I'm feeling much better now too.
Corey admits his ass leaks. LOL
The difference between me and you, Dribbles (aside from the
obvious of me being young, handsome, wealthy, intelligent,
respected in the community, muscular, and awesome and you
being... you), is that I can stop a fart when I need to.
You've let yourself get so old and weak that you can't stop
anything. LOL
http://youtu.be/qZVsGxa_Vzk
Love and kisses from your Best Friend Forever.
...after posting more proof that he CAN'T stop a fart when he needs too.

all rights reserved
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-10 14:28:04 UTC

Post by Checkmate
...after posting more proof that he CAN'T stop a fart when he needs too.

Some complete and utter faggot blurted out:
"Slurping other people because you don't have the balls to
address me directly is the definition of a loser"

Ironic, eh?

<snicker>

Teh Lamester
2014-02-09 20:36:00 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:03:04 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
who's dick is plugging your ass? LOL
Checkmate
2014-02-09 20:40:23 UTC
Post by Teh Lamester
On Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:03:04 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
I can stop a fart when I need to
who's dick is plugging your ass? LOL
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

all rights reserved
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-10 14:27:48 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

The Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp (aka Chimpy the
Cowardly CockSmoker, aka Checkmate), in
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate, because he likes peeing on guys.

Post by Teh Lamester
On Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:03:04 +0000 (UTC), [Tor]
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Cowardly snipping noted, Cowardly Pissbum. LOL
Post by Teh Lamester
Post by [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
I can stop a fart when I need to
who's dick is plugging your ass? LOL
"who's" LOL High School Dropout Pissbum. LOL

Is that how you old people stop farts? We youngsters have
the muscle tone to stop farts on our own, but I guess you
senior citizens who've let yourselves get all weak and
sloppy have to rely on friends. LOL

So Chimpy's not gay... he's just really, really gassy? Is
that why you're defending him? You're his fart stopper,
Pissbum? Is that why you claim you're a "caregiver"? LOL

But why does he want you to repeatedly ram the farts back up
there, and why is he paying you $20 each time? LOL
S<SMACKAFAG!>
SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Teh Lamester
2014-02-08 19:38:35 UTC
On Sat, 8 Feb 2014 18:21:00 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood
old leaking ass
Checkmate
2014-02-07 18:25:25 UTC
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
[...]
I've done that before, but that was was too much ass to interest me, and
she was somewhat of a bitch.

all rights reserved
Andre Winsor
2014-02-07 22:47:24 UTC
Shitty Shitty bang bang?
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-02-08 06:03:17 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by THE COLONEL
I woulda fucked her on the shitter.
I've done that before, but that was was too much ass to
interest me, and she was somewhat of a bitch.
And she was a female. Now if it'd been a fat *dude*, Chimpy
would have attacked that like a starving man at a free
buffet.

<snicker>
Shitty Shitty bang bang?
Story of Chimpy's life.

<snicker>

Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:43:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
J. Corey Connor
2014-02-06 23:50:16 UTC
Some things should be private and only shared among friends.
My turds are solid, dense, cylindrical and rounded at both ends.
Sn!pe
2014-02-06 23:57:31 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Some things should be private and only shared among friends.
My turds are solid, dense, cylindrical and rounded at both ends.
Get away, those are Fake ones. I bet each one is just like the last,
churned out without thinking. That's as boring as a very boring
boilerplate article on Usenet on a very slow day.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2014-02-06 23:59:41 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
feed me some corn and i go like a bren gun ,
my other favs are the you're not sure its a poop or a pee ,
because its blowing out of you like the garden hose water
Sn!pe
2014-02-07 00:05:02 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by J. Corey Connor
Better to have swinging tapered turds
than thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
Ouch. LOL.
also better than the non tapers that make your asshole slam shut
My personal favourites are the good, old fashioned,
solid chestnuts with a decent fart behind them that
emerge like a cork from a pop-gun and ricochet off
the porcelain. Second choice is the ones that go
twice around the bowl and are pointed at both ends.
feed me some corn and i go like a bren gun ,
my other favs are the you're not sure its a poop or a pee ,
because its blowing out of you like the garden hose water
I'm just going outside, I may be some time.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruz
2014-02-07 02:08:37 UTC
Post by J. Corey Connor
Pleasance has pleasantly
pendulous excrescences.
I don't have a cat myself, but I haven't noticed sagging jowls on the
neighbourhood cats over the years.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Mary Gully
2014-02-07 02:06:08 UTC