No mail from Melbourne today
m***@yahoo.com
2014-10-04 19:04:35 UTC
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-10-04 19:11:24 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
It's all those Gubmint holidays.
"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.
Albätross
2014-10-04 22:53:52 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond to it....

http://emmettgulley.blogspot.com/

emma's Federal Arrest Information

http://pastebin.com/d2Av0mJw

emma's video conference about Katie:

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-10-04 23:35:29 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!

The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.

Your move, convict.
"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.
The BADASS
2014-10-05 00:59:18 UTC
On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 23:35:29 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer? NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.

---
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-10-05 01:15:19 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters
due to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by
most email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he
knows what the post office will do to him when it's proven that
those letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time
on Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer?
You've proven you're an attention whore and a drama queen.
Post by The BADASS
NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.
This is something you can use? Damn, you must have some weak shit if you
want to use that. Thanks for letting us all know how fucking lame, stupid
and desperate your whinefest has become.
"I DEMAND ACTION AND I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????? I
WANT THIS CRIMINAL IN JAIL. NOW." --Ed Wollmann, in one of his deluded
trances wherein he fancies himself some powerful dictator instead of the
dust-farting pipsqueak he actually is.
Teh Mop Jockey
2014-10-06 15:02:18 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by The BADASS
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by The BADASS
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time=
on Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer?
You've proven you're an attention whore and a drama queen.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
and desperate your whinefest has become.
-- =

http://ratemypoo.com <-- Official AUK Website
Checkmate
2014-10-06 18:41:41 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters
due to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by
most email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he
knows what the post office will do to him when it's proven that
those letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time
on Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer?
You've proven you're an attention whore and a drama queen.
"POT? HELLO, THIS IS KETTLE CALLING."
I thought Pot was supposed to make the call.
Post by Teh Mop Jockey
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by The BADASS
NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.
This is something you can use? Damn, you must have some weak shit if you
want to use that. Thanks for letting us all know how fucking lame, stupid
and desperate your whinefest has become.
--
Checkmate

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2014
all rights reserved
Albätross
2014-10-05 01:22:46 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer? NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.
Wow look at those tears.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Ms. Kitty
2014-10-05 02:43:21 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer? NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.
Wow look at those tears.
I'm laughing my ass off that emma would spend all of his time on trying to
sue everyone for "free speech", but of course our sons and daughters are
dying for "free speech".

Why does emma spend ALL of his time on Usenet, instead of getting a job?

I feel sorry for the people he lives with!
Albätross
2014-10-05 02:46:22 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
He is probably trying to play the I can't find another job card so he
can attempt to sue Old School Pizza.
Post by Ms. Kitty
I feel sorry for the people he lives with!
I do to as they only hear his side of the story and the he hides the
truth with bullshit.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
%
2014-10-05 03:26:18 UTC
Post by The BADASS
On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 23:35:29 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
good , you need a new ass
Checkmate
2014-10-05 07:07:02 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
I'm laughing my ass off that emma would spend all of his time on trying to
sue everyone for "free speech", but of course our sons and daughters are
dying for "free speech".
Is THAT what they're dying for! I thought it had something to do with
oil and supporting the fat cats that make millions in the defense
industry. Oh, damn... there I go with that "liberal" shit again.

Have you ever watched "Hearts and Minds"? There are some way cool shots
of Vietnamese babies and children with their skin falling off after they
got napalmed by some of our sons and daughters. They probably died slow
agonizing deaths, but at least we kept the North Vietnamese from
invading America and taking our free speech away.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate is a good example of *stuck in the 60's stupid*!
52%
2014-10-08 15:33:53 UTC
wrote:
.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Have you ever watched "Hearts and Minds"? There are some way cool shots
of Vietnamese babies and children with their skin falling off after they
got napalmed by some of our sons and daughters. They probably died slow
agonizing deaths, but at least we kept the North Vietnamese from
invading America and taking our free speech away.
Checkmate is a good example of *stuck in the 60's stupid*!
He sure seems to be telling the rightwing, pistol packing, cessna
flying, bible thumping & supercilious "Ms Kitty" to STFU..
.
%
2014-10-08 16:33:15 UTC
Post by 52%
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Sun, 5 Oct 2014 00:07:02 -0700, Checkmate
.
LOL supercilious
Ms Kitty
2014-10-12 03:58:42 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Have you ever watched "Hearts and Minds"? There are some way cool
shots of Vietnamese babies and children with their skin falling off
after they got napalmed by some of our sons and daughters. They
probably died slow agonizing deaths, but at least we kept the North
Vietnamese from invading America and taking our free speech away.
Checkmate is a good example of *stuck in the 60's stupid*!
He sure seems to be telling the rightwing, pistol packing, cessna
flying, bible thumping & supercilious "Ms Kitty" to STFU..
.
LOL supercilious
I see that 52% can speak English after all. Hmmm

Maybe he will morph again, like he does every few weeks.

Checkmate
2014-10-08 18:33:12 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by 52%
.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Have you ever watched "Hearts and Minds"? There are some way cool shots
of Vietnamese babies and children with their skin falling off after they
got napalmed by some of our sons and daughters. They probably died slow
agonizing deaths, but at least we kept the North Vietnamese from
invading America and taking our free speech away.
Checkmate is a good example of *stuck in the 60's stupid*!
He sure seems to be telling the rightwing, pistol packing, cessna
flying, bible thumping & supercilious "Ms Kitty" to STFU..
.
Indeed, I am. If "stuck in the 60's" isn't current enough, there are a
few good documentaries on Netflix showing dead Iraqi children that were
killed by our bombs, too. I guess that's no big deal, though... just a
little "collateral damage". Unless, of course, they were your kids...

all rights reserved
52%
2014-10-08 20:14:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate!
Post by 52%
.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Huh!....try being stuck in ~ 500BC instead:

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair,
against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. -
Aeschylus

In war, truth is the first casualty. - Aeschylus

It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish. - Aeschylus

Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny. - Aeschylus

=====

So, if we take the 2nd & well known aphorism; who's to say the bombs
were "ours" given the rabid 5th column media fascista fully operational
in these vales of tears - move to Syria where 'they' were tossing those
chemical weapons around & see how the BIG media finger was pointed @ the
Assad regime - I mean, no way could it have been those nice young men in
the Caliphate death cult brigades or anythinks?... oh! no! no! no!...
Same with the Ukraine, & the downed passenger plane...clearly the work
of the "evil" Russians; like it wasn't one of those Russi...er, Ukranian
warbirds that blew it outta the sky?:

Hth..
.
Skeezix LaRocca
2014-10-05 11:15:14 UTC
Oh hell, who'd hire that disaster ?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-10-05 12:09:18 UTC
Post by Skeezix LaRocca
Post by Ms. Kitty
Why does emma spend ALL of his time on Usenet, instead of getting a job?
I feel sorry for the people he lives with!
Oh hell, who'd hire that disaster ?
Emmy is the reason there's such a term as "employers remorse".
"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.
Ms. Kitty
2014-10-05 02:40:17 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer? NOPE, won't happen,
but thanks for something else i can use against all of you.
How is that, asshole? You wouldn't move your ass if it meant to pay the
rent, gas, electric, water, insurance, taxes, yadda yadda yadda You are
such a dumbass.
Post by The BADASS
---
Why is Sir Greggory not netkkkoping you to your Usenet provider? He did
that to me. I guess he only likes males, not females. <lol>
m***@yahoo.com
2014-10-05 05:03:43 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
Your move, convict.
do you actually think that I would go on springer?
You strike me more of a Montel Williams kind of idiot.
????
Ms. Kitty
2014-10-05 02:36:45 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I've got a killer theory that matches the facts!
Now, now, cujo. I think that was my idea.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
The pissbum is an attention whore and can do nothing but hide behind a
keyboard. If this isn't true, then Crappantz needs to book some time on
Springer and we all can appear there.
I called emma an "attention horse" first, I need credit for that. LOL '-)
The BADASS
2014-10-05 00:58:17 UTC
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:53:52 -0400, Albätross
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.

Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.

You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.

---
idlehands
2014-10-05 01:20:38 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Get off Usenet, drop the keyboard and get your ass out and find a job. You
waste more energy on these fucking revenge schemes that go nowhere

Nothing worse then some food stamp addict wasting his fucking time on the
web instead of actually finding a job

Anglo Saxon
2014-10-05 02:42:49 UTC
It's too dark.
%
2014-10-05 03:25:45 UTC
yay
Ms. Kitty
2014-10-05 03:14:49 UTC
Post by idlehands
Post by The BADASS
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:53:52 -0400, Albätross
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Get off Usenet, drop the keyboard and get your ass out and find a job.
You waste more energy on these fucking revenge schemes that go nowhere
You are now in line to be sued by emma. Take a number! heh
Like (1)
The BADASS
2014-10-05 04:31:14 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Get off Usenet, drop the keyboard and get your ass out and find a job. You
waste more energy on these fucking revenge schemes that go nowhere
Nothing worse then some food stamp addict wasting his fucking time on the
web instead of actually finding a job
the more you bitch the more i stay. Time for you to leave.

---
m***@yahoo.com
2014-10-05 05:06:47 UTC
Post by The BADASS
the more you bitch the more i stay. Time for you to leave.
*roll*
I swear, your "Everyone is responsible for my actions" cries are getting lamer each time you post them.
idlehands
2014-10-05 05:21:24 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Well nice to know you have a life plan, here's hoping it's a mild winter in
Florida, living in a tent in January can really suck,,,,,,,

So I have heard

Albätross
2014-10-05 11:49:14 UTC
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 00:31:14 -0400, The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
You stay because you are an attention whore. Look at all of the things
and freedoms in life you have given up for the attention of this
group.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Albätross
2014-10-05 01:22:20 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Can't remove anything that I am not part of.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
The BADASS
2014-10-05 04:31:55 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Can't remove anything that I am not part of.
message id in evidence says different

---
Albätross
2014-10-05 11:50:14 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
Can't remove anything that I am not part of.
message id in evidence says different
You asked a persona to do something that a persona is not responsible
for ;)

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Ms. Kitty
2014-10-05 03:12:25 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
You have until Tuesday to remove all web sites and videos at 5 pm.
I'm still waiting on the FBI, dweeb. No one gives a fuck what you say.

<clue x 4> How about getting a job and stop the "death threats". After
years here, they are deafining.

Is your daily life all about putting Kari in the bathtub, and flaming people
on auk? You need to mind your own business and un-subscribe.
The BADASS
2014-10-05 04:32:29 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
PKB bitch, go fuckyourself
---
Albätross
2014-10-05 11:52:32 UTC
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 00:32:29 -0400, The BADASS
Post by The BADASS
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Your reply is harassment. You have one day to cease and desist all of
your actions in this group and to unsubscribe.

http://youtu.be/JZpDjacMGIM
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2014-10-05 12:06:12 UTC
Post by The BADASS
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Your derision of his delusions will be used in court.
"But that's how it's going to be until until we get some admins killing
trolls. Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's stupid. And yes, I will persist
until the admins act effectively." - Fucknozzle Jr.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Checkmate
2014-10-05 07:09:22 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Is this the sort of free speech our sons and daughters are fighting for?
Nice the way you use it to make fun of a handicapped woman.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-10-05 16:39:05 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Is this the sort of free speech our sons and daughters are fighting for?
Nice the way you use it to make fun of a handicapped woman.
Your mamma was a handicapped woman - handicapped by her retarded son.
Sir Gregory
m***@yahoo.com
2014-10-05 05:03:05 UTC
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
Keep dreaming. My letters were reviewed and are not harassment.
"Reviewed" by whom?
Post by The BADASS
Again, you don't have any clue as to what I am doing and it's all 100%
legal.
eMutt you couldn't do something legal if Obama himself gave you permission.
You have until Wednesday to stop acting like such a little dumbass.
Ms. Kitty
I have been getting a ton of spam lately.
%
2014-10-05 03:25:13 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Albätross
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I guess the post office must be on strike or something.
The machine that checks for Anthrax might have kicked his letters due
to the smell. And his emails might just be considered spam by most
email servers due to the address he is trying to use. Naaa he knows
what the post office will do to him when it's proven that those
letters are harassment.
I have been getting a ton of spam lately.
good my little program works