I like dog cum in my mouth!
Evan Platt
2011-11-16 17:05:42 UTC
Since Richard is not interested in me, I keep following him like
his bitch!
I am a faggot, and a born loser, but I am stating the obvious...

I also like sucking dogs, have their cum in my mouth, I am a
bitch after all!

--
To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-
mail address.

That means use the following:
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
***@espphotography.com
iL_weReo
2011-11-16 18:54:28 UTC
Post by Evan Platt
Since Richard is not interested in me, I keep following him like
his bitch!
I am a faggot, and a born loser, but I am stating the obvious...
I also like sucking dogs, have their cum in my mouth, I am a
bitch after all!
--
To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-
mail address.
I'm glad to see you admit it!